Monday, March 2, 2009

NMM

Oh what joy, my favorite day of the week, Monday! The day when I get to confess tell you about all the things I most certainly did not do this week! Be sure & hop over to MckMama's blog to get in on all the NMM fun! I am so glad she started this blog carnival, it's so therapeutic! So now without further ta-do...



*First & foremost I am not soooooooooooooo excited for tonight's The Bachelor final rose, AFR (after the final rose), & tomorrow night's AFR 2! I am not so wrapped up in this show, that I get an escape every Monday night! Part of me is not totally bummed that this is our last week & I won't have my Monday night break anymore! I love my family dearly & never ever want to be away from them!

*Yesterday morning we did not wake up to find it snowing! Nope we didn't because we live in the south & it never snows here! And even if we did I wouldn't take a hundred pictures of the boys playing in it &
post my favorites here! I do not look at anything that happens in my life & immediately ask...
"Can I blog about this?" Nope not me!

*I am not going to the doctor today for my follow up ultrasound, to find out if the cyst are still there & if I will need to have surgery. I am not dreading the fact that he is probably going to want to do surgery. And until Saturday I would not have been fine with that! No really I would have been, because if it helped it was worth it. But then my Mom called & told me about my Mee-Mee, & now I am dreading him wanting to do surgery. Why? Because I need to be able to pick up & leave at a moments notice. So I am not praying that they cyst are gone & for a miracle for my Mee-Mee.
Because my God is absolutely in the miracle-making-business!!!!

Okay that's it, sorry to end on a more serious note! I will update later about how the appt went! Please pray! And jump in & let me know what you did not do this week!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Good luck at your appt.

    I am SO EXCITED for The Bachelor tonight, I can hardly stand it! My hubby is less than thrilled that we will be watching it for 3 and 1/2 hours tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so fun, good luck at your appt :-)

    Where do you all get the cute mom graphics like you used in your header? I have searched high and low and cannot find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Bachelor! I forgot about it!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Not Me Monday. I'm always thinking can I blog this too. Good luck on your appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting some comments in before watching The Bachelor too - got to catch up on all the drama!
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  6. drama meaning Bachelor drama - figured I'd better clarify :D
    carma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I need to read all the daily entries before chiming in with my two cents. I hope what I said in the last entry helps out anyhow. *HUGZ*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!