Did someone mess up the calendar?
Am I going crazy from the drugs I am on?
Is this a dream?
Or is it SNOWING?
Yep you heard me right, SNOWING!
Now I know people who live in the frozen tundra like MckMama, this ain't nothing! But for those of us who live in the heart of the south...this is our own frozen tundra! LOL! This is what we woke up to this morning, snow coming down! It snowed pretty hard for about 45 min then stopped for 15 & has now started back up again! I have no idea how much we might get, but for now it's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!
The front of our house!
Our front yard!
The bushes out front!
Our van
S-Man running in the snow!
D-D & the GD walking in the snow!
The boys & GD with their snowman!
Our snowman 2009
D-D loving the snow!
The boys making snow angels!

The boys trying to make snowballs to get Daddy!
Our Dog Bella enjoying the snow!
I think Bella had as much fun as the rest of us!
The GD LOVING the snow!

Am I going crazy from the drugs I am on?
Is this a dream?
Or is it SNOWING?
Yep you heard me right, SNOWING!
Now I know people who live in the frozen tundra like MckMama, this ain't nothing! But for those of us who live in the heart of the south...this is our own frozen tundra! LOL! This is what we woke up to this morning, snow coming down! It snowed pretty hard for about 45 min then stopped for 15 & has now started back up again! I have no idea how much we might get, but for now it's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!
The front of our house!
Our front yard!
The bushes out front!
Our van
S-Man running in the snow!
D-D & the GD walking in the snow!
The boys & GD with their snowman!
Our snowman 2009
D-D loving the snow!
The boys making snow angels!
The boys trying to make snowballs to get Daddy!
Our Dog Bella enjoying the snow!
I think Bella had as much fun as the rest of us!
The GD LOVING the snow!
Oh I am so jealous!!! they said we were going to get some here in North GA but of course what little fell didn't stick!
ReplyDeleteWOW, We haven't seen snow in FOREVER around here.... I'm kind of jealous.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that crazy? We just had snow on Thursday morning... what a wacky year!
ReplyDeleteWow. Snow is everywhere in the south today it sounds like. Loved the pictures (and love your puppy!). Have fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously this is crazy! Our snow has just started tonight and we are supposed to get between 6 and 12 inches. Someone forgot to tell the weather that it's supposed to be spring!
ReplyDeleteOh NOWAY FAIR!!!!! We got a barest of smatterings here in Manassas Virginia. *sigh*
ReplyDelete*goes off to cry uncontrollably*