It my favorite day of the week! NMM! If you have no idea what I am talking about then hop over to MckMama's blog to check out how it all goes down! But don't be surprised by the fact that she's not around this week! MckMama, her Prince Charming, & her little MckMiracle are gone on a cruise! How jealous are we? Oh wait, no that's right we are not jealous at all!
I did not have to make 2 trips to the doctor in 3 days for S-man & both time have to pay a copay & really nothing be wrong! I then did not come home & vent all over my blog about said visits! I would never do such a thing, I take my kids to the doctor all the time! And of course I don't mind spending a fortune over NOTHING!! Nope not me!
I definitely not addicted to The Bachelor & watch it faithfully with my girlfriends! I do not replay the clips for next week in slow motion trying to figure out who is kissing who! I have a life thank you, I don't need to get lost in someone else's. Yes he's adorably handsome, seems to be an amazing father, & such a sweetie, but I mean come on it's reality tv I am not that wrapped up in it!
(T-minus 6 hrs & 56 minutes until it starts tonight!)
I was not completely overjoyed to get a date night with the GD this weekend! This was not the first date night we had had in more than 3 months. No way, we make more time for each other than that. It's not like the kids keep us that busy or broke to prevent date night! No way!
I am not trying to get the house in order because it will be invaded by at least 10 8th grade girls this weekend! Yes that's right 10 will be all over my house with 1 bathroom for them to use! Craziness will in sue I am sure! It's Disciple Now (DNOW) weekend & I am so excited for it! Really I truly am, it's just going to be crazy! Be sure to pray for me huh! Oh & the GD & the boys are not getting kicked out for the whole weekend! They will not enjoy a weekend at MiMi & PaPa's house (my in laws), I am sure they will not be very spoiled! It's not like they are far from home though, we live right next door!
So there ya go, another NMM! Anything you want to share...what did you not do this week?
I was not completely overjoyed to get a date night with the GD this weekend! This was not the first date night we had had in more than 3 months. No way, we make more time for each other than that. It's not like the kids keep us that busy or broke to prevent date night! No way!
I am not trying to get the house in order because it will be invaded by at least 10 8th grade girls this weekend! Yes that's right 10 will be all over my house with 1 bathroom for them to use! Craziness will in sue I am sure! It's Disciple Now (DNOW) weekend & I am so excited for it! Really I truly am, it's just going to be crazy! Be sure to pray for me huh! Oh & the GD & the boys are not getting kicked out for the whole weekend! They will not enjoy a weekend at MiMi & PaPa's house (my in laws), I am sure they will not be very spoiled! It's not like they are far from home though, we live right next door!
So there ya go, another NMM! Anything you want to share...what did you not do this week?

OH! DNOW!! I Loved DNOW, I don't think we do that at our church here ....but I loved it in highschool.. Can I come over?!?
ReplyDeleteSounds like yet another non-productive week...not doing all that. LOL
ReplyDeleteexcellent nmm :-)
ReplyDeleteyou are braver than me for having all those girls in your house. I couldn't do it!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. aren't dates just great!!!??????!!!!!
Wow. Ten girls. I will offer up a prayer for you!! Ha.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Jess