Sunday, January 25, 2009

Date Night

Guess what we did last night? No not that, where are your minds! We had a date night! It's probably the first one we have had since October. Yep it's been that long! We have been so busy & so broke! We finally had the time & a little extra cash & had a date night! We had dinner at Carrabbas & then saw "Marley & Me"! The food was fantastic of course, I got my favorite, the Polla Rosa Maria! YUMMO! "Marley & Me" was really cute too, I would definitely recommend it! It was quite sad, but other than that it's a great family movie! It's PG but I will warn you there are about 4 or 5 cuss words, I didn't keep an exact count but that's about what I remember! Overall it was a great movie & we had a blast! It was so nice to be out just the 2 of us! We were planning our April weekend getaway to B-ham! We are using some of our tax money to get away just the 2 of us. This is our birthday, anniversary, valentines day, etc present to each other! We are spending Friday & Saturday night away & seeing the play Wicked! GD loves this musical but has never seen it on stage so I am really looking forward to that! Anyway, we had a great night out & the only downer was we got home to find a sick D-D! He has caught the cold S-Man has, & we (D-D & I) even stayed home today from church because he's running a slight fever! Here's to hoping we don't have to make ANOTHER doctors visit! Hope you guys all have a great weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful night out! Hope the kids get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!