Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Missy & Jason's wedding!

So on to post number 2! :)

Another part of the trip was that I had a dear friend getting married July 16th & I was one of her MOH (Matron of Honor). Missy was my MOH when David & I got married & I got to return the favor to her! I did as much as I could to help her for the big day from making the bouquets to decorating the church. And what a beautiful wedding it was!!! It was such a fun wedding too. The bridesmaids & MOH's walked down the aisle to "Going to the chapel", Missy walked down the aisle to Etta James "At Last". And their recessional was "Everlasting Love", to which after all the wedding party & family exited, the wedding party did a conga line through the front of the church! So much fun!!!!! LOL!! I am so happy for Missy & Jason, & the new life they are starting together! I know they are so much in love & couldn't be more perfect for each other! Here's a few pictures from the wedding & the parties before!

At Young Chefs Academy for the first part of Missy's Bachelorette Party!

Here's what we cooked at Young Chefs! Yummo!!!

At Cheesecake Factory for the second part of Missy's Bachelorette Party!

All of us girls at the rehearsal dinner!

All of us girls with Missy on her big day!

The entire wedding party with Missy & Jason!

Me with the beautiful Bride!

Here comes the Bride..."AT LAST!"

My wonderful husband who did the invitations, programs, & even ran sound at the last minute!!

And away they go!!!!

Congrats Missy & Jason! We love you guys!!!!!

~Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!