Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Disney 2011

Third & last post! (I think!)

While we were in FL we had the chance to go to Disney! Growing up in O-town I grew up going to Disney all the time. We have been so blessed to be able to take the boys several times thanks to some friends who work there & can get us in! This was the first time we were able to take them to Magic Kingdom though, we have done Epcot & Hollywood Studios (or MGM as I grew up calling it!). So we were so excited to get to take them to Magic Kingdom!!!!! Some great friends who live there & have season passes met us there too so we had a great day! Sam was big enough to ride all the rides this time & he wasn't scared except for Pirates of the Caribbean. Space Mountain was by far Sam's favorite though, it was also the only one Drew wasn't tall enough for. He was about an inch and a half too short. So David took Sam on SM while Erin, Jenn, Drew, & I did a few other rides. Drew got to do the teacups & Sam didn't so that made him happy! LOL!! We had such a great day & can't wait to do it again...just maybe not in July when it's soooooo hot! February sounds good to me! Hope you enjoy the pictures but it's a lot! LOL!!!












~Cass

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!! Looks like so much fun! We haven't been in about 5 years and with a 18 month old, it will probably be 5 more! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!