Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mom's Birthday

Wow! What a whirlwind of 6 weeks we have had! Since we did so much I decided to break these up into a few different post just to organize my thoughts better! So first one...

I posted last about a dear friend whose Mom passed away after just 26 days from being dx with cancer. Erin & I grew up together & are as close as sisters so the day she called to tell me what happened, I packed up the boys & we left early the next morning for FL. The start of the trip was obviously hard with the service for Judy but it was a beautiful service & I know she would have loved it.

From then on we spent the next 5 weeks with family & friends just enjoying time together. We swam, played Mario (LOL!), & shopped. It was a great trip!! I also got to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday while we were there. We got all the ladies in our family together & took her to Mt Dora to a tea room for lunch & shopping around town. Even though it was really REALLY hot we had a great time!


The swan puff pastry above was my desert! It was one of the best deserts I have ever had & that includes Cheesecake Factory! And if you know me you know how much I love me some cheesecake! LOL! We had a great time followed up by pedicures!

Happy Birthday Mom!

~Cass

1 comment:

  1. Mt. Dora is my hometown! sounds like y'all had a very nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!