What a busy weekend I have had! Saturday was the bridesmaid luncheon for the wedding I am in next weekend & D-D is the ring bearer! (How cute will he be, you better believe there will be a TON of pics from that!) Then today (Sunday) was my bff, Sheila's baby shower! Sheila is due Christmas Eve with my precious niece, Ansleigh Grace, who we just can't wait to meet! In the mean time we had a great time celebrating her soon-to-be debut! Ansleigh's nursery is pink & green so we stayed with that same theme & it turned out SOOOO cute! Here's just a few pics, enjoy!!
The Mommy-To-Be...

Sheila with the hostess'...
The Book Table...
The Punch Table...
The Cake Table...
The Gift Table...


The Mommy-To-Be...

Sheila with the hostess'...

The Book Table...

The Punch Table...

The Cake Table...

The Gift Table...


Aww...it looks beautiful! Glad y'all had fun. I wish I could've come too.
ReplyDelete