Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busyx2

What a busy few weeks we have had & it's only the beginning! We had a great vacation to visit family & friends in FL as I am sure you all saw some of the pics in this post. We got back late Sunday night & the next day the boys headed off to VBS at the GD's parents church. They loved it & it gave the Momma a time-out! Oh how wonderful that was! This week has been pretty low key thankfully because next week will be spent at our churches VBS! The boys are very excited about, the Momma not so much!

I enjoy it almost every year, but it's a lot of work & do you want to know the age I always work with? I am so glad you asked, ready? 7th & 8th graders!!!! Can you believe it! Yes I am a glutton for punishment! Every year I have had a great group of girls (which by the way the very first group of girls I had are seniors this year! SENIORS!!!!) until last year... Last year I some how ended up with a group of 6 or 7 boys, & I don't mean sweet boys I mean there-because-their-parents-made-them-hated-every-minute-made-my-life-not-fun boys!!! Yep those boys! I did have one boy, Jacob, that was so sweet & constantly helped me & tried to keep the other boys from acting they way they did! He is a sweetheart & over the last year he has stopped me multiple times at church to talk to me! In fact I saw him at church last night & he asked if I was helping again this year. When I told him of course, he said "Great, I am gonna be in your group!" To which I was so touched & thought was SO sweet! But can I tell you part of me was worried about who he would bring with him! Oh well, I know I will figure it out one way or another! I hope...I think...

Do you think I can put them in time-out?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I ~love~ the new background you have up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!! I co-direct our VBS and I always have to keep an eye out for the little buggers! Since I have the 3 boys everyone thinks I can handle any boys, LOL!! Have fun anyway, ours is the next week 22-26th!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!