Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bayside Reunion!

I know that I am not the only one out there...the only one who faithfully watched every episode of Saved by the Bell. Who followed them to college, the new class, the other new class! And didn't record (on the VCR no less) when Kelly & Zac finally got married! Tell me I am not the only one out there! So when I saw this I did not just about fall on the floor laughing & so knew everything he was talking about!!!! It was great & I would LOVE to see a reunion!!!! I know I am dork but hey "Friends Forever"!





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I still watch it as I get ready every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...how lame would you think I am if I said I never watched a single episode?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I love it, I about peed my pants! I loved Saved by the Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! CAnt wait for a reunion!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!