Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surgery update!

Hey ladies just a quick update to let you know I survived! I have spent all day in bed, in & out of consciousness. I will probably be that way at least tomorrow too! Surgery went fine, no problems, he did find a some endometrial adhesion's on my bowel that he had to remove, which means the endometriosis has obviously spread to other organs. (I am not sure what all that means yet!) And also it was found that I have Adenomyosis Endometriosis, which from what I have figure out so far means that I have a very severe case of Endometriosis. Meaning my doctor might have not been able to get all of the cells during the ablation because of how deep it is in my uterus. It's basically just a wait & see, hoping this still helps! Thank you all so much for your prayers & support! I will try to update again tomorrow or Friday!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. *HUGZ* Glad the surgery well. Get well soon. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it went well and maybe the doc got what needed getting and you can heal and be healthy! Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING OK!!!! JUST KEEP RESTING!
    LOVE YA-

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!