So after doing the treatment we headed over to get the px, waited 30 min & they said the doctor's office still hadn't called anything in. I drove back to the office (which was just 3 min away) & had them write it out for me. The nurse there said she had just gotten off the phone with them & they had kept her on hold for 10 min! I mean hello, you know I am waiting but you keep the doctors office on hold?!?!?! So anyway by the time I get back to the pharmacy, they of course had it! I run through Chick-fil-A to grab us something to eat because we are both quite hungry & I have a splitting headache! Then I am driving over to my bff, She-She, to get her nebulizer, which oh my goodness thank God (literally) that she had one so I didn't have to spend another $100 on that too! I am doing all this just trying to get home because we are under the treat of severe weather today! Thankfully I have a WONDERFUL friend Angie that goes to our church, & her daughter happens to be in S-Man's class that I asked if she could pick him up & take him to church with them! Blessedly (is that a word?) she said of course & we finally got home about 1:45. WHEW! So there's our day! D-D is sleeping right now & when he wakes up it's time for another breathing treatment! Hopefully he will be better soon & prayerfully we won't get any bad weather! Thanks for listening, not that I gave you much choice huh?

Sorry to hear your little guy is not feeling well. Hopefully he'll be up and running around the house like a wild boy soon! :)
ReplyDeleteOh poor things, you and him both!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope he feels better soon!
Oh man! It does sound like a stinker of a day! Praying your boy feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteAwwww poor buddy *HUGZ* and poor you too *HUGZ*.
ReplyDeleteHope he feels better soon. Sending up a prayer!
ReplyDeleteAwww, bless his heart (and yours too) I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDelete