Monday, February 16, 2009

Drumroll please...

Good morning all! I know you have been anxiously awaiting my winning announcement! Thank you all so much for entering my giveaway! D-D had the honor of picking the winners this time but I couldn't get my camera to load the pictures! Oh well you will have to trust me & I will get those pics up when I can! But anyway without further ta-do the winners are...

Winning the brand-spakin' new button is...
Meredith over at Therapeutic Ramblings of a Mom

And for the Big Mama prize of a new blog header & a new button...
Rachael over at One Day at a Time

Email me ladies so I can get the GD working on your new stuff!
Can't wait to hear from you & thanks again to everyone who entered!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I won?!!! Oh my goodness! I never win anything! This is so exciting! I've got to stop using exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thanks Cassandra!! How exciting, I rarely win anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ~LOVE~ the new look on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! ♥ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!