Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's my favorite day of the week, NMM!! I can't tell you how much I look forward to this every week! If you don't know what all this is about then hop over to MckMama's blog & see how you can jump in the fun! Without further ta do, my NMM...

*I did not check my blog/twitter a million times everyday that Stellan was in the hospital. Who has time for that, & it's not like I really know them to be that worried! Sure we all feel like we know them quite well, but by gosh that was not me checking in on him every 12.5 seconds!

*I did not decide we were done having babies this week (after much prayer, see post) & immediately get excited about what to do with the nursery. Move D-D out & give the boys their own rooms? Or maybe just new paint for a "new" playroom?
Nope that was not me who did that!

*I did not have 2 friends get engaged on New Years Eve (see Brini's proposal story here!) & think back to how the GD proposed to me! It did not bring tears to my eyes remembering how he managed to surprise me! I certainly do not love him more today then I ever thought possible!
Okay I totally DO!!!

*I did not get super excited that the GD did my button for me & this is not a shameless plug in hopes that you will all grab it & put it up on your blog! Nope that's not me & I would never use this as a way to promote myself...

*I am not SUPER excited about "The Bachelor" starting tomorrow night! I do not love that I get together with 3 of my closest friends & watch it every Monday night! And I certainly don't miss it when it's not on air! I don't care about trivial things like a TV show, & I certainly don't plan my week around it! (come on any Bachelor/ette fans out there?)

So there's my NMM, what about you? Anything you didn't do this week?

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love NMM's too!!

    Your hubby rocks! I'm totally going to put your button on my blog! I love reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bachelor - ette fan here. I am totally excited to see Jason as the Bachelor! I was rooting for him last season and couldn't believe she picked Jesse. COME ON! Have a great 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun tonight. sounds like a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw your blog through mck mams and loved it , love the name and your music, awesome love to find other christians out there and we follow mck mama as well thought i pop over and say hi please do teh same if you like and leave a comment i love them its my interaction with adults i have a 2 1/2 yerar old and a 9 year old . both daughters so pretty busy all the time so i need a time out every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did NOT share a picture of my shot reaction with the allergy nurse to prove a point that these shots are hell...nope not me.

    I did NOT nag the hell out of my hubby all week to see the dr about that nasty bug he's been carrying around for said week. Nope I didnt. Im never right about those things.

    I did NOT tell my hubby "I told you so" and giggle when he said that the nurse fussed him for waiting so long to go in to get his unwell self fixed. I also did NOT laugh harder when he told me the nurse laughed when he told HER that I'D been naggin all week. Oh no, I'd NEVER do that!

    I did NOT finally break down and buy a hair dryer (something I havent owned in a decade). Who'd wanna do that when you can go out in the cold or to bed with a wet head of freshly washed hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Not Me Monday. I also, like your blog name and header.

    Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Your page is AWESOME! Looks GORGEOUS! I have my button but I'm so not blog-cool...or we'll blame Wordpress...but I have the HARDEST time doing anything with the page! LOL I'm Blog-illiterate. LOL

    Enjoyed your Not Me's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your list is great! Your blog title caught my eye on MckMamma's site. This Momma needs a time out!! I love your title! Great blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with you on the Bachelor. I just know...I Know...that he will pick a smart one. Not like that last Monkey! He's got too much riding on this!

    I did not eat a whole can of cherry pie filling this weekend. I would never do something like that. But if I did, I would NOT eat it directly out of the can!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the title of your blog! It makes it so easy to remember! Loved the not me's!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!