Saturday, December 20, 2008

More bloggy lovin'

Good morning ladies! Let me tell you I got some good bloggy lovin' this weekend & it's only Saturday morning! Now yes 2 of them, were swiped, but Sandy & Jeannie told me I could!!!! So I did!
Here's what I got...

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much to Jane for this one! It said...
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
WOW! She must really like me! Thanks so much
Jane, I think all of this & more about you too!!!

----------------------------------------

Next up is this one from Jeannie & I think this one is perfect for me if I do say so myself! LOL! I LOVE Christmas time, most of you know that huh? Thanks to Jeannie for letting me swipe this award!



Rules: You must love Christmas and so must the person you give it to.
List 5 things you love about Christmas.
Link back to the person who gave it to you and then pass it along to as many as you like!

My 5 things...
*Celebrating Jesus birthday
*Decorating my house
*Going to see Christmas lights
*The music
*The look on my kids faces on Christmas morning!

I will pass it along too anyone who wants it but I do have to pick one that I know will love it!
Maggie-Because she loves Christmas as much as me, I think!! Go check out her post about ALL those Christmas treats she makes!

-----------------------------------------

Then I swiped (with invitation) this one from Sandy! And let me tell you Sandy is so honest & I love it! Especially her open letters, be sure to check her out!


Let me tell you this one is a doozy! I have to list 10 honest things about myself!

*I love the Lord with all my heart, but don't spend nearly enough time with Him. There always seems to be something else come up right then, my hope is that I can make more time to spend with Him!
*I love my children more than anything but they can drive me off a cliff faster than humanly possible!
*I am not to big on chocolate, I know that's weird
for a woman, but I have to really be in the mood for it!
*I don't do good in confined spaces, not like I have an
anxiety attack, but I get really nervous & jittery!
*I am a TV junkie! I know so much of it is garbage
but I just love being able to sit down & get wrapped up in someone elses life!


I know it says 10 things but at the moment the boys are fighting AGAIN & I need to go seperate them! So I will have to end it here! Let me say that I have loved blogging the past few months! I have "met" so many great women & love the community that goes on around here! You have all enriched my lives & I want to thank you for it! I wish I could do it in person but you will have to settle for bloggy awards! So if you want one of these, go ahead & take it! Thank you ladies & have a great weekend!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! I totally feel the same way about the blogging community!!!!

    I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sweet awards!!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been here before but wanted to come out and say hello again! Your blog is awesome so it's no surprise you got yourself some bling! Congrats!

    Auds at Barking Mad

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!