Sunday, December 28, 2008

MckMama & Stellan

**UPDATE**
Thanks so much to everyone who has been praying for MckMama & Stellan! They are finally headed home & thankful that the doctors found "no relationship" between this incident & the previous problems! He has "just a cold"! Who would ever be thankful for that! Thanks again for your prayers & be sure to check out their amazing story!
Original Post:
Good morning ladies! I hope that everyone had a very blessed Christmas! I know I am so bad not having pics up yet but I promise they are coming! I wanted to write a quick post to ask everyone to be praying for Mckmama & Stellan. I think most of you already know about their story but if not then head over & see all the amazing work God has done in their lives! Last night they had to take Stellan to the ER with what they thought was a really bad cold but now it may be signs of his heart problem coming up. Please pray for them & for the doctors to know how to handle the situation! I will let you know when I have more info or just check in on them on her blog!

Photobucket

2 comments:

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!