Watched with Husband and the kids! Congrats!CountryMom (Suzanne)
Boooooooooooooooooooo! LOL JKPoor ol' Roll Tide! We tried hard though!
Ok wait, wait, wait, wait...You do live in Alabama, but you are a Fl. gator. Amy B. live in Fl and is an Ala person.What is this world coming to, LOL!!!!PS GO VOLS!! (next year)!!!!
OKAY I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO HAPPY... BUT IM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY... DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?? :D
YIPPEE! Love me some Gators.
I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!
Watched with Husband and the kids! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCountryMom (Suzanne)
Boooooooooooooooooooo! LOL JK
ReplyDeletePoor ol' Roll Tide! We tried hard though!
Ok wait, wait, wait, wait...
ReplyDeleteYou do live in Alabama, but you are a Fl. gator.
Amy B. live in Fl and is an Ala person.
What is this world coming to, LOL!!!!
PS GO VOLS!! (next year)!!!!
OKAY I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE SO HAPPY... BUT IM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY... DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?? :D
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE! Love me some Gators.
ReplyDelete