First off let me say...WOWWWWW! What a response I have had today for my giveaway, thanks to SITS for posting about it! I love all the comment love & really love finding new favorite blogs! If you haven't entered my giveaway yet, why not?! LOL, you can go here to enter it!
-----------------------------------------------
Okay on to a serious note, I saw this video on another blog & LOVED IT! I mean I had tears rollin' down my checks! I realize so well how blessed we are to have the 2 boys we do! I still remember the day I was told I had severe endometriosis & would probably never have children. I was so broken, but thankfully God is the Ultimate Physician & He had other plans! But I do know the struggle it takes, with D-D it took almost 18 months to get pregnant & I only did after 3 rounds of Clomid! We have now been trying for almost 2 yrs to get pregnant with our third & last baby. We are on our 4th round of Clomid & only plan to do it 2 more months! I yearn for another baby but I do know the pain & count myself so blessed to have the boys that I do! If you get a chance to watch this video please do, it touched me! And as always I would love to know what you think!
What a powerful song and video. I just did the ugly cry during that. I have two beautiful children but I want another. Hubby finally agreed two months ago but has complained the whole time about how we don't need more so I decided not to try anymore. I can't bring another child into our family when my husband doesn't really want more. It isn't fair. But it doesn't stop my baby fever.
ReplyDeleteProbably more there than you want to know....
I am bawling after viewing that! WOW! Very powerful. I struggled for 5 years to conceive my twins after adopting 5 children... people thought I was crazy, but you can't tell your heart to stop wanting.
ReplyDeleteI pray you get your third beautiful baby :)
OK, you got me too! *sniffle*
ReplyDeleteIt took me a longgggg time to have my third, and every month I would get my period I would just cry and cry. Don't give up!!! HUGS!
wonderful video. i had seen it before, but it is always good to remember what a blessing children are.
ReplyDeleteI first saw this video when I was on round 2 of clomid, through a fertility chat group. I sobbed! Now watching it makes me so greatful for my beautiful 9 month old. But it makes me think back and makes me nervous for when we start trying again. I have stage 4 endo. 3 rounds of Clomid got LC here, I will pray for you to get an awe inspiring gift from God for christmas... a BFP!
ReplyDeletelove this... i am a 20 year old who was diagnosed 2 years ago with endometriosis... thanls for giving me hope and sharing the video.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Makes you realize how blessed you really are!!
ReplyDeleteOK I'm teary eyed. Touches all of us who have had problems with what people assume is so eay!
ReplyDeleteHey, my first 2 babies are clomid babies!
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch the video yet. I'll cry tomorrow...
Praying for that little miracle for you!
As a mom of 7 children, you would never know that there were a few years in there that we couldn't get pregnant. When I was pregnant with DS #1, I found out that I had thyroid cancer. We took care of half of it while still pregnant. Then there were no children and more cancer treatments. Then after being told that it might not be possible to conceive again, along came 4 more wonderful children 9twin girls rounded it off). Now I am busy all the time, except when I take a time-out.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing. I came here from BoufMom9's blog. Our first, a daughter, came months after just months of being married. Then after 6 years, two invitro rounds, years of trying to adopt domestically...we brought home our 3 sons from Russia. That was nearly 10 years ago...time is flying by. This was a good reminder of how blessed we are and how good God is.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful video. i cry. but not for me. for those out there unlike me. my hubby and i have not had any issues getting pregnant, obviously if we have four kids under four. but we had a miscarriage before our first. so it makes me sensitive to those who've had to deal with that nasty thing. then i put myself in 'your' shoes. i couldn't and can't and won't probably ever understand the pain you feel, the emotions you go through, but know that i'm praying for you. and loads of other women out there like you. god has a beautiful plan for you and your family. continue to trust in him. and everything will be just fine. because god is good all of the time. and i hope you don't mind, but i plan on linking this post to my post today...
ReplyDeleteYes, beautiful video; thanks for sharing. I couldn't help but post it on my blog, too. I need to be reminded daily what a blessing my intense blessings are. Thanks, Casasandra!
ReplyDeleteJess