Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas Giveaway!

I know what your thinking "She rocks!" or "Another giveaway, she's so cool!" or even "She's such an giving person, I am blessed to have found her blog & 'know' her!" I know I am all of those things, really I do! LOL!

Okay, okay I digress I have another fantastic giveaway for you! I have some other friends with etsy stores that wanted to get in on the fun & offered some items to me for a giveaway! Who's gonna say no to that? Not me!

So I have 2 Merry Christmas Giveaways for you...pause for applause...

The first one is this adorable hand painted snowman ornament from my friend Amy's store combined with a way-to-cute Christmas Tree shirt from Jamey's store! (With the shirt you have the choice of red in sizes 18 months, 24 months, & 5T! Or in pink in sizes 3T or 4T)


The second Merry Christmas Giveaway is this adorable hand painted sleigh from Amy's store that says "And miles to go before I sleep" paired with cute-as-can-be bag tag (in your choice of 4 options) from Jamey's store.

(This is just one option check her etsy store for the other options!)

So how do you go about winning one of these great Merry Christmas giveaways, from the blog that ROCKS? I am so glad you asked! I am going to follow along the same lines I did before...


Commenting here that you wanna win-1 entry

Going to both etsy stores & commenting back here on your favorite items-2 more entries


Follow my blog-3 more entries

Post about my giveaway & link back-4 more entries


So that's 10 entries if you do all the above!! What's easier than that?!?! Of course you can tell me how much you LOVE my blog & think I rock, but that's just for free! ;)

Giveaway will run from Friday December 5th to Tuesday December 9th, ending at 10am CST!


So whatcha waiting for? Start letting me know what you love (besides me) at their stores, Amy's & then Jamey's
! And be sure to check out the adorable things they have up for sale! Ya never know what Christmas presents you might find!

Photobucket

93 comments:

  1. Oh, I love giveaways and you have some wonderful things...please, count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to enter! I already follow your blog and I will check out their sites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jamey's holiday T-shirts and I like Amy's purses and Christmas bows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention that from Amy's store, I love the Toile apron and the butterfly tote. From Jamey's store, the red Christmas tree shirt is my fav. Just perfect for my little cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in! I'm already a follower and I am heading to check out the sites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Amy's store, I like the snowman box.( I LOVE SNOWMEN)!

    From Jamey's store, I like the red Holiday shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wrote a post about your giveaway on Just For Fun. You can find it here:

    http://just4funwithsandy.blogspot.com/2008/12/check-out-this-great-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rocking horse from treasures for your tots it's so pretty and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please enter me in your great give-away :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. In Amy's store, my fav item is the Santa's Sweets and Reindeer Treats box. Toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fav item in Jamey's store was the rocking chair--reminds me so much of the one I have saved from my toddler-hood 45 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just signed up to follow your blog, so count me in three more times : Great give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog through SITS! LOVE IT! I love giveaways! I never win...but what the heck...well give it try!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to be counted in on the cool drawing thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many snowmen at Amys store I loved them all but the little rocking chair at the other store was too darling

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have just signed up to follow this cool blog
    shopannies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the ornaments! So cool! I am already a follower so count me in for those entries too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome giveaways! Love your blog!

    ncpnkr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm now a follower as well. :)

    ncpnkr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE the rocking chair from Patty Cake Designs!! All of her stuff is so cute!

    ncpnkr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Christmas Tree barrette from The Daisy Chain...too cute!

    ncpnkr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. count me in of course...and I am following you...anf I posted about it on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to win - enter me, please!! :-) I will go check out the etsy stores, too! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great stores! In Amy's store, I loved the Santa's Sweets container! In Jamey's store, I think the rocking chair rocks! ;-) Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amy's site: love the tree barrette!

    Jamey's site: those activity books are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am crushing on the Santa's sweets and th epink flower stocking but that rocking horse is also too too cute.

    YOu do rock and I am so happy SITS pointed me your way. Hugs and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just found your blog via SITs...it is adorable. Cute items included in your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm new to all this following everyone and would love to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love giveaways so please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am new to blogging, and just love the snse of community count me in. How do I link back to you?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh I LOVE the christmas tree barrett and it would go perfectly with the red appliques christmas tree shirt, both my favs. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am totally folloing you now! I hope you have a wonderful Sonday!

    ReplyDelete
  33. yay! i love finding follow worthy new blogs! i have to do something to pass the work day right? haha. i wanna win!!! (and thanks for doing this!)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've been blogging awhile..but have just recently found The Secret is in the Sauce..and wow..now i'm meeting all these cool bloggers.
    I would love love love to enter your contest..
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ok..i just checked out both stores.
    Awesome , awesome stuff...from the Daisy chain..i absolutely adore the snowman oranment. ITs so cute.
    From the other, I think the holiday stockings are adorable. My dd would look so sharp in those.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your blog, the heading graphic is hilarious! I'm playing follow the leader with the rest of the gang, lol. God bless. : )

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very kewl giveaway! I'd love to enter and win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yes you DO rock, YES I'm so glad to have found your blog (thanks SITS)... and YES I WANTA WIN BABY!!! I also totally dig your blog title.. ME TOO

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great giveaways! I am visiting from SITS. Would love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What cute stuff! I am going to havet o go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Count me in...I'll have to go check their stores out!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fun gifts... my first entry...

    You Rock....

    ReplyDelete
  43. Checked out the sights....

    I am still a fan of the snowman ornament and the t-shirt. I also really like the Circle artwork.

    Lots of cute items.

    ReplyDelete
  44. HI! I found you on SITS, and my name is Cassandra also! Count me in please, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute stuff at both stores! At Amy's I love the hand painted gift bags, and at Jamey's it's the pink holiday stocking! I'm a pinkaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm following you now! That only sounds not weird in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the red holiday shirt from Jamey's and from Amy's shop - The Santa's Sweets and Reindeer Treats box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I just signed up to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hello again! I posted about you here:

    http://dabbledabbledo.blogspot.com/2008/12/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  50. My goodness, Cassandra! What lovely giveaways...yes you do ROCK! Please enter me!

    kalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the pink pillow from Jamie's store!

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9548719

    The snowman box from Amy's store is perfect. I wish I could paint like that!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am now also a follower. Really...how could I not! :)

    Thanks for the fun chance!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I blogged about your contest. :) I am really excited. :) Have a great day!!!!

    http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-entering-contests-how-bout-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello! I am here because of sits. Please enter me in this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  55. From Amy's store I like the snowman box.

    From Jamey's store, I like the diaper and wipes pouch. I know it's not Christmasy, but I just love it - so practical and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love to win!

    And I"m following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. ok, following you & now heading over to check the stuff out :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. I posted about the contest. It will be posted at 5:30 today.
    Do I really have to pick what I like best??? I love everything! I just LOVE anything and everything Christmas!!!

    ps One thing I did really love was the dress-up clothes tote at Amy's :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love the Holiday Shirt - Pink & the Ho Ho Ho Santa Bow

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'd love to be included in the givaway!! I'll be back to let you know what I like from the stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. First of all I love the offerings. They are so generous and cute.

    From Amy's store I love the dress up cases-too cute!

    From Jamie's store I love the lady bug acticity book. I call my Lilly lilly-bug and collect lady but items for her. LOVE IT!

    Oh and I blogged about you on my blog-and am now following. lol

    ReplyDelete
  62. Ok I absolutely LOVE Amy's handpainted bags - they are just too cute for words - i wish i had that kind of talent!. At Jamey's store I could totally dig the diaper and wipes pouch - I've made my own before but they never looked like that! I love discovering new places to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Besides the adorable items being offered--at Amy's store, I love the Christmas tree barrette. And I adore the silhouette art at Jamey's place. So reasonable compared to other sites I've seen!

    I'll follow your blog too. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great giveaway! Count me in! I've got a giveaway on my blog too! Wait, did you already stop by?

    ReplyDelete
  65. what fun and adorable stuff, enter me

    ReplyDelete
  66. Too cute!! Love these!
    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete
  67. ok from Amy's store I like the snowman sleigh

    ReplyDelete
  68. from Jamey's store, i LOVE the lady bug activity book

    ReplyDelete
  69. So I posted a blog about your give away! I can't promise how much buzz I will get you but I did it. I this community it is so freakin awesome! Thanks for the comment. I am really starting to get into Christmas, I guess having a child gives it a whole since of meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Can I just say, thanks to everyone who loves our stuff! We really appreciate the compliments! Thanks Cassandra for doing this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I want to win!! (and I love your blog ;))

    ReplyDelete
  72. Mhy favorite htings: Amy's store, the bow holder that says "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I (I mean, my little girl) has over 300 bows, I need that!! LOL
    And Jamey's store, I love the flower stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  73. count me in!
    Amy's store - love all the ornaments, but the green flip flops are cute!
    Jameys store - I love rocking horses, so that wins hand down

    ReplyDelete
  74. Yes! I want to win! I love etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Here I am again... At Amys etsy "the daisy chain" I LOVE the handmade tags that she has..

    At Jameys esty "patty cake designs" I think the rocking horse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  76. It's me again! I really want to win, so here is the link to my entry regarding your contest on my own blogger http://wisprnsoul.blogspot.com/2008/12/go-and-visit.html

    And I also am now following you..

    So I should have 10 entries now! And did I tell you I really want to win??

    ReplyDelete
  77. Oh!

    Amy's store- love the wooden snowman!

    Jamey's store- love the little rocking chair! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Love giveaways and would love a chance to win. I also am a follower of your blog now!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Oh,, i wanna try to win, those are some really nice things and I'll head over and check out there stores too,I just found your blog but I'll follow too.. thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I, too, love giveaways! Put me in. Thanks for the awesome stuff you share.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  81. Oh yea...a giveaway! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Very cute give aways. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!