YAY!! It's my favorite day of the week, for this reason only! If you haven't joined in the fun over at MckMama's blog, then hop over & check it out! So here's my NMM...
*I did not change my blog background AGAIN!!!! Why in the world would I keep changing it? That's just silly!
*I did not spend all Friday afternoon/evening helping my best friend, decorate her house for Christmas! All the while LOVIN' the fact that I got her to decorate early! She teases me every year about how early I decorate, so I did not gloat at all!
No way, what kinda of friend would that make me!
*I did not do this post at 3 in the morning on Sunday, because I can't sleep! Nope not me, I am sound asleep!
*I did not start my first giveaway this week! You can still get in on the action just go here! That was not a shameless plug for my giveaway, nope I would never do that!!
So that's it for me, what did you not do this week?
HOORAY for early Christmas decorators!!! =)
ReplyDeleteLOVE what you've done w/ your blog, BTW!!
I love the new background!!! So festive!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to decorate!! I've been getting that itch since I've been reading about so many people doing it now!
I'm excited about your giveaway!
Hey, I got my decorations out this weekend and plan to work on putting them up this week. I am also a frequent background changer. Your Christmas one is great!
ReplyDeleteFunny post! I love your blog layout, by the way!
ReplyDelete*laffz* If I decorated this early, hubby would kill me. Shoulda seen the look on his face the first year when I declared that the tree would go up Thanksgiving afternoon and would stay up til "Little Christmas" (Jan 5th) *laffz* We had to have our first compromise right then...if I wanted it up til Jan 5th it wasnt to go up til the first of December..what a party poop! I half expect we're gonna bah-humbug it this year though as we'll be going away for a week and I dont dare leave anything like a tree up with my cat home...alone. I can imagine the mess!
ReplyDeletei wish i had a friend to help me decorate!! wanna come over?! lol. i love the background.
ReplyDeleteI like your not me's! And I love your new background! I about got giddy when I heard the Christmas music in the background!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can totally relate to changing the backgrounds. I have only had my blog now for about a month and have changed the background at least ten times! I'm afraid it is a little bit addictive. :)
You are such a good friend to Not help your friend Not put up Christmas decorations!
ReplyDelete