Friday, November 21, 2008

My First Giveaway!!!

***UPDATED***
Due to popular demand & the fact that I ROCK, (LOL) I am adding another pendant & ball chain to the giveaway!! So now there will be 2 prizes! The second one will be a blue pendant that says "Keep Calm And Carry On", the first one will remain the same! You can click on the Homestudio link to check it out more! Now feel free to tell me how much I ROCK!! (LOL, I am just kidding...kinda ;)
Original Post:
Have I kept you in suspense long enough? I know you have probably forgot about me or thought "what a tease"! I promise that was not my intent! I know I have fallen off the bloogy-radar, but that's what happens when a truck runs you over! LOL! But I am completely almost back in the swing of things! I have loads of laundry in front of me, but I mean come on blogging is SO much more important! It's nice to know I have my priorities in order huh?!


Now on to the giveaway...thanks to Jeannie, I found this great Etsy store, HomeStudio. They have the cutest pendants with necklaces that are great gift ideas! They are such a great price & I had the hardest time choosing my favorites! But I finally narrowed it down & picked up one for a giveaway.



It says "Choose this day whom you will serve"

I thought this one was super cute & loved what it has to say! So you will get this pendant with a chain to go with it!

The contest runs from now until next Friday, Nov 28th at 9 am CST!

So now that I hope I have peeked your interest, how do you go about winning this adorable giveaway? I am so glad you asked...


1. Get 2 entries for commenting on this post to tell me you would LOVE to win this giveaway!

2. Get 3 entries if you post about it on your blog with a link back to my page


3. And get 4 entries if you click on my "Follow Me" button!


That's 9 entries if you do 3 simple steps, it's just that easy! Now get to work!!!


Have a great weekend everybody!

Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. Love that little necklace. It's a sweet reminder! Thanks for running this giveaway. I also signed up to follow your blog. I'm doing a week of giveaways starting on Monday to celebrate my 300th post. Stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pendant is adorable! I checked out Home Studio and all of their stuff is so cute. I would really love to win. I already follow you and I have blogged about the giveaway here:

    http://theadams7.blogspot.com/2008/11/everybody-loves-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I want it! Could this be my Christmas present? You are so funny with your Christmas background/header/music. I'm itching, to get Christmas stuff on...but I gotta go buy my turkey first! Have a good one!
    CountryMom (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in...PLEASE...I'd love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I'm so glad you liked this shop!!! Steph & Mark are super great peeps to work with! Did you get yourself a bloggy button pendant too??

    Anywho...

    I'd love this! These pendants rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already following you and your exploits.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. okie dokie...all blogged!

    http://happy-jeannie.blogspot.com/2008/11/super-cool-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. *follows the bouncing pretty sparkly pendant in from Jeannie's blog...oohing and ahhing the whole way*

    *looks around at the beautiful decor and oohs and aaahs some more*

    *puts this blog on follow because it looks like Im going to like visiting here*

    *makes a postit note to blog about this when I get back "home" and places said note on my forehead so I see it the next time I pass a mirror*

    I popped into that site a couple times since Jeannie pointed it out but cant decide which one or two pendants I want. Im thinking of doing what Jeannie did and have a custom made one. The one you picked out is very lovely and was one I've had my eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok got it up. Here's my entry on it : http://ladystyxbrain.blogspot.com/2008/11/ok-so-i-love-bling.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do, I really do love it! I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that necklace.... I would buy those myself - what great gifts too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that necklace! I will work on a bloggy business post tomorrow :) Just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pendant!!!! I am going to link to your bloggy giveaway right now! I need all the entries I can get!! I wanna win!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute. Yay for your 1st giveaway! I already stalk you, and I will post your link on my site!

    p.s. thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok, I'll play along. I would love to win your pretty pendent!!:)

    Blessings,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am I too late??? I would LOVE the necklace!! Love the Etsy store too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I would love to win the pendant because I love what it says. I also would love to win because quite simply and honestly...I never win anything!! I did set myself up to follow your blog. Gotta love a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the saying. and it is a question we ask ourselves daily. i am going to link your giveaway on my blog...check it out...and have 'followed' you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love giveaways and I love that necklace. This is the second time in a week that someone has mentioned etsy. I have to check it out!
    By the way, I am so going to try to figure out how to put Christmas music on my blog now! :) I am new to this whole blogging thing and am learning as I go!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I follow already, and I'm posting about it now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving all of the Christmas-time giveaways right now. Count me in! I will have a link up on my (infertility) blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How did I miss this giveaway!!! I missed this post somehow all together!! I love this which means I would LOVE to win!! Whoot Whoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really want that necklace!! OK I'm following, I'm commenting and I posted today your giveaway!

    P.S. I'm having my first Giveaway also thru Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What cute necklaces! I would LOVE to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, Here I am to enter again! I would post your giveaway today, but I don't want to hog the blog, so to speak, usually I give Tuesdays to CityMom! Yes, yes I want to win, I want something pretty just for me! Tee hee...
    CountryMom (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  26. add me to the list of wannabees! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. YAY for the addition of the second pendant!!! You really DO ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Okay. Seriously. Just went to her etsy shop and those are so stinkin cute!! Love them and am thinking I'm going to do some Christmas shopping there. Thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The etsy shop has adorable pendants!! I would LOVE to enter this giveaway!! : ) thank you so darn much for the opportunity

    haha the word verication i got was butom haha : )

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love to win this giveaway! Count me in please!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am now a follower of your blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  32. hahah lol!

    you seem to rock anyway what with giveaways and friends queuing up for it.. :)

    btw what is a giveaway?!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!