Not Me Monday
It's my favorite day of the week again, Not Me Monday! Have you not jumped into the fun yet? Why not? Head over to MckMama's blog to check out how all the fun got started!
I did not force politely ask my husband to update my header to a Christmas theme this week! Why would I do that, the other one was just fine! I was not shocked thankful that he then wanted to try making a background for me! It's it pretty?! And of course I am not looking for plenty of complimentary comments on my blogs new look!
I did not totally steal receive an award from Jeannie this week, even if she did tell us to take whatever we wanted! I would never think that much of myself to not wait until it's actually given to me! I did not feel totally vindicated when Jeannie told me she would have given me that one anyway!!!
I did not finally put up our Christmas trees this past week! I have not enjoyed looking at them every night & love my house all light up for Christmas! I am not SO excited for Christmas to get here that I am rushing it along! Nope not me!
I did not learn how to strike through a word with blogging this week & have been using it constantly now! I am sure it is not at all annoying the way I keep striking through words! It's not is it? LOL! See how to do it here!
Okay that's all I got for now!
So what did you not do this week?
Your hubby is talented- looove the header and the background. Okay- there's your compliments LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL..your list made me LOL, especially the last one about the "strikes." That is something I would totally do too!!! So, how do you do it? LOL
ReplyDeleteOh..and awesome about your page! It does look nice!! Ha..how much does your hubby charge?
How DO you stike through the words....I still haven't figured it out! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI DO love the background and header! Cute not me monday!!
ReplyDeletegood job hubby. if I knew how to strike out a word, I would be doing it all the time too.
ReplyDeleteCute background! I'm working on my christmas one. Does that mean I can email your hubby with questions? LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for teaching us all how to strikethrough. it has long been a wish for me to figure it out!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for making the hubby work! They need it sometimes.
Your hubby so needs to make me a header and I love that background!! I so have to check out how to do the strike out thingy. I have been very curious how to do it, but haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteI DO love the new look!! I was going to compliment you on it before I knew that your hubs made it up special for ya!
ReplyDeleteYour new look is fabulous! I LOVE IT:)
ReplyDeletei loooove the new background and header! funny post too! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like your background and header! I've been begging my brother to update mine for months. So jealous! You go with your Christmas spirit!
ReplyDeleteOOOOHHHHH, I love the new Christmas look!! It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete*laffz* Yep...I was right in that first entry of yours I saw...I think Im gonna like visiting here!
ReplyDeleteI really do ~LOVE~ the decor and you sleep with your grapic artist...how awesome is that! Personally, I sleep with my tech support...