Monday, November 17, 2008

How to strike out a word/sentence

I have had several people comment on how they would like to do the striking out a word/sentence thing to so I though I would comment on how to do it! I figured out how to do this from a comment left on my bloggy friend Mistee's blog, so thanks so much for helping us out!!

So when you are typing up your post click the Edit HTML tab & find the word you want to strike out. Then type in <*strike>word/sentence goes here < / strike > Without the spaces or the *, it's all one long "sentence", blogger won't let me type it out! It will look like this. Super easy once you figure out how to do it & they you will be just like me & doing it constantly! So there ya go, let me know if ya need more info! Have a good one!!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I have been wanting to know how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your festive header!! You are SO creative!! Wow, that looks awesome!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassandra!!

    LOL, thanks for the instructions when you left a comment on my blog! I'm glad you also posted it here so I can get to it easily!! I'm going to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!