Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday

My favorite blogging day is here again! MckMama is recovering after having a beautiful HEALTHY baby boy this past week, so she doesn't have NMM up & running but thought I would jump in anyway! So here's my NMM...


*I did not refresh my computer about a million times this last week constantly waiting for new updates about
MckMama & Stellan! And I certainly did not blubber over the miracle of Stellans birth, even though I have never met MckMama!

*I did not devour snack on, some of the kids Halloween candy this weekend, while telling them they shouldn't eat to much candy! I know I am not alone on this one though!!

*I did not take DD to the doctor today & find out he has a double ear infection! I do not feel horrible because he has had a cough for more than a week but I thought it was just the weather! I certainly did not put off going to the doctor just because I didn't think he was that sick! Nope no way I take my kids to the doctor every time they sneeze!

*I am not dying to put up my Christmas decorations! I never put them up the week after Halloween, that would be craziness! I love Christmas but I mean come on, who would do such a thing?

*And finally I am not still reveling in being a SAUCY blog this week on
SITS! I am not by any means loving all the comment love & in the process finding more blogs I am addicted too! Who would get caught up in all that hoopla! Oh yeah...ME!! Thanks again SITS!!!!!

Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Hey!! Visiting from SITS. Congrats on being a saucy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also visiting from SITS! Cute BLOG! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You silly, saucy chick you!!

    I did not fart around most of the day with my blog and everyone else's too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a a saucy idea! I did not just steal this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwhahahaha! I am NOT enjoying the crap out of your blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! Visiting from SITS. Congrats on being a saucy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there and done that with the double ear infection. Yikes. I am with you on the candy thing too. I am the biggest junk eater and am always telling my kids how bad candy is for them. Oops. Love your blog, it is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I think there were a few stalkers out there waiting for McKMama news!!! Love your Not Me Monday:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well then, I am NOT leaving you a comment to tell you what a cool banner you have. Nor am I congratulating you on being saucy this week.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your saucy blog!! I love the songs you have on your blog, and that you also read MckMama's blog. Your Not Me post was fun to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm new to SITS & checking out the Saucy Blogs. Congrats!

    I LOVE the button at the top of your blog - "If my house is clean, my computer must be broken." That is SO me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stumbled over here from MckMama's website. The name of your blog drew me in... love it! My kids have threatened to put me in time out before. My response... Really? You promise? Time out would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blubbered all over MckMama's blog too. You're not the only one! Cute blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your sauciness! I also love mckmama's blog as well as Bring the Rain. I always end up laughing or sobbing through Angie's posts (sometimes both.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very funny post. I don't do a lot of those things too! I don't ever eat my son's Halloween candy - not me. Congrats on your saucy week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the "if my house is clean, the computer must be broken" icon! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Came across your blog via My Charming Kids and am totally glad that I did. Who is the design genius in your house? I think I read your husband? Whoever it is...wow! Your tales and your look is definitely worthy of the SITS award. Congratulations!

    PS: Who isn't dying to put up their Christmas decorations? I have my boxes standing by. It really is the best time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, found you on SITS! Congrat's on your Saucy-ness!

    Angie
    "Nana's Box"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry so late! I mean, I am like #175 on MckMama's list because I was gone Monday! Shame!
    I did not just pray in the shower about the election and that God's will be done!
    CountryMom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on being a saucy blog!

    I'm like you, I'm so wanting to put out the Christmas decorations. This is the first year I can share them with Greg. He loves Christmas as much as I do. I put out the Thanksgiving stuff this past weekend, but really, my heart is into the Christmas decorations. Greg was even asking, "Where are we going to put the Christmas village?" Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great not me's!
    Stopping by from SITS! I love your blog, it's absolutely beautiful. And your header is great!
    Very beautiful children as well.
    I'm sure I will be back to read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did NOT enjoy your blog entry and can't wait to see what you have going on tomorrow!

    Make it a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhhhhh double ear infection ... I do hope DD is better SOOOOON!!

    You will forever be SAUCY!! ;-)

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm glad I did NOT do any of these things either!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are so NOT saucy. LOL! Now I want to do not me Monday. Guess I have to wait until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another SITS friend! I love your blog and may have to stalk you now. Especially since our kids were the same things for halloween. lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey there saucy! i also didn't eat halloween candy like it was going out of style! looks like we don't have a lot in common! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!