I couldn't wait any longer...I just couldn't! Monday night we started decorating the house for Christmas! These are pics from 2006 but it looks pretty similar, except that we haven't done the tree's yet!
So enjoy my almost wordless Wednesday...
The mantel that is lit up with white lights in the garland & at night is so pretty!
*gasp* You have Willow Tree Nativity Set? OHHHHHHHHH.... I'm envious! I love, love, love Willow Tree! How beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBut yes, I'm shocked! Christmas out already? Hehe. I want to do that too, but I have to give Thanksgiving it's due!
Two trees???? LOL, and I thought I was decoration happy!! It looks beautiful hun!
ReplyDeleteChecking out your Saucy Blog! Finally, someone who loves Christmas as much as me! Love the decorations.
ReplyDeletePopping back in again from SITS to say hello!
ReplyDeleteAm really trying hard not to make the hubby drag all the Christmas stuff inside. I know I'm going to drive him nut though, until he does.
I'm also very envious of all your Willow Tree. Someone started me on that stuff when I was pregnant with the Little Imp and I've slowly been adding to my collection. But it's no where near as wonderful as yours!
Auds at Barking Mad!
I am glad that I am not the only one who is anxious to start decorating for Christmas... I just might be able to validate setting up my tree now. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I just saw your blog on SITS on their sidebar! Congratulations! Now, first of all I just love your blog name! That is so cute! I'm very impressed that you're decorating for Christmas already! We start right after the Thanksgiving lunch dishes are done! Everything looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteBe a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Congrats on being saucy!! I am so glad to see that someone else has multiple trees!! My DH thinks I am crazy!!! I want a tree in every room - until it is time to take them down!!! Enjoy your week!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA!!! Go read my post today. HILARIOUS! =)
ReplyDeleteThis will be the first year we put up two trees! I CAN HARDLY STAND THE WAIT!!!
OH My! You are on top of things. I love Christmas too, but haven't even thought about having enough time to begin decorating. It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy family would think I was crazy. But I do looooooove Christmas time. Enjoy your season! :)
ReplyDeleteCountryMom
I love that you have your decorations out already! I just asked my husband on the 1st if it was too early to pull out the Christmas music. I've already found myself singing the tunes. I love Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Gorgeous...but do you skip Thanksgiving?
ReplyDeleteThank you for the bloggy love!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, we don't put ours up til the day after thanksgiving, but I look forward to it. It's a tradition.
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, I'm so behind! Your house looks great...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your SITS sauciness!
:^) Anna
Woman, put down the decorations! I haven't even thought of putting up Christmas stuff yet. I normally start the day after Thanksgiving so I can tune into a local radio station that starts it's non stop Christmas music. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your halls are definitely decked! Can you come do my house next?
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhhh I sooooooooooo want the Nativity set from Willow Tree!! We live close enough I could always try to swipe it!! :0)
ReplyDeleteI love the trees!! I really like the ribbon idea. I have done it the last 2 years and it makes a HUGE difference!! Take care!!
Go Christmas!! I say go festive or go home! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful! I can't believe you are so early-lol-but you'll get to enjoy it even longer!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are decorating already! We wait until December, its my b-day and its a tradition we always get a tree on my b-day weekend... but I cant wait! My craft wheel is turning!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Aleta. I am not ready for the tree and the decorations. I just took them down. Just kidding but it does feel like that. Pray for me.
ReplyDeleteMiVida
Come on over to my blog to register for my giveaway!! =)
ReplyDeleteTHAT's AWESOME....love seeing others as ecstatic about Christmas as I am! Congrats on being saucy!
ReplyDelete