Let me first start off by saying...I AM SO SICK! It hit me all the sudden this afternoon, sneezing, runny nose, fever, chills, headache, etc! I truly feel like a truck ran me over, did a U-turn & ran over me again! Pray I feel better soon, I don't have time to be sick....what Mom does?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on to what this post is really about...my new award! I got a Snazzy Blogger Award, I so am loving all the bloggy love! Sandy sent me this one & I feel so special! Thanks Sandy!

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. So here ya go...
*Hilary @ A Look Into Our Lives
*Suzanne @ City Mom, Country Mom
*Heather @ Heather's Happiness
*Maggie @ Life With Boys
*Tabi @ Tabi Rambles On
*Mistee @ Our Family Blog
*Meredith @ Therapeutic Ramblings of a Mom
*Megan @ Ramblings of a Crazy Mom
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for the giveaway...great guesses!! I hope you won't all be disappointed with what it actually is because I am going to do a blog redesign giveaway but not until after the first of the year! The GD is SUPER busy during the Christmas season & I can't ask him to do more than he already does! So you will have to wait for that one & check back but I promise I will do one eventually! This, my first giveaway, is not Christmas-y but it is a gift given at Christmas time! I am dying to tell you but it has taken me about an hour just to post this...so you have to wait a little longer! Don't hate me & come back soon to see what I am up too!
I am so sorry you are sick! You will definitely be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry you're not feeling well. It stinks to be sick! I had a cold a month ago and the cough is still hanging around...
ReplyDeleteAnd THANKS for the award!! Thanks for the love! Thanks for lovin' my blog!!
I love yours too!
Praying for you to feel better soon!
Hi Cassandra!! I know it's hard to be sick when you have kids!! I'll be praying for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh..and I'm so excited about the blog makeover and everything else!! Yippee!!!
Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you are feeling better soon. Congrats on your award : )
ReplyDeleteOh Hi! So sorry to be the last to say thank you! I was at work last night, so, duh, do I copy your post into my post? I'm having a total blog breakdown and have never gotten an award, so forgive me! Feel better, especially for the holidays!
ReplyDeleteCountryMom (Suzanne)
Thanks Cassandra for your help with the award question, however, I don't have 8 bloggers I can give this to (some have already been chosen), does that mean I can't accept it? I'd like to just put the award in my sidebar, if that works. Yeah, I know, I'm pestering... ;)
ReplyDeleteCountryMom
I hope you get to feeling better soon!! Being sick is NO fun!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award!! =) That's so awesome!
Can't wait to see what you have in store for the give-away!!
I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the award!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for my award! I will be working on my acceptance speech soon!!! ;0)
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better soon!! :0(
I love you so much that I gave you another award!
ReplyDeletehttp://just4funwithsandy.blogspot.com/2008/11/awarded-again.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete