Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My first giveaway!

Good morning ladies! Since you all know by now that I LOVE Christmas so much! I thought it only appropriate to do a giveaway! Any guesses on what it might be? I am going to hold off until I have my final information, but thought I would tempt you & I wondered what ideas you might have! So let the guessing begin...
Have a great one!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no idea! My only guess...a free Christmas header designed by your hubby?
    You are so fun! Have a good day!
    CountryMom (Suzanne)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna go out on the limb and say a new blog header designed by you hubby or maybe a Christmas ornament. Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoohoo! LOL

    I was going to guess the same as the other ladies! A new blog makeover by your GD hubby???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humm...A lovely Christmas ornament?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing something awesome and Christmasey!!!

    Your blog looks sooo festive! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in so much suspense here!! =S hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no clue! But it sounds like fun!

    I have an award for you on my blog:)
    http://just4funwithsandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!