Monday, November 24, 2008

Guess what I got today?

I got my package from Homestudio with my pendants & chain! And more importantly, your pendant & chain! They are all so cute & I love them! I was already thinking about what I am going to wear on Thanksgiving & if it would match! LOL! I realized that in telling you about my giveaway I never showed you the other ones I got for myself...

Keep Calm and Carry On

I got this same on except the background is black instead of pink


And then this one that has a white background instead of the blue!

Anyway, I thought I would share that I got it! Go check out Homestudio if you haven't already, they will make great Christmas presents, for yourself or anyone else! And don't forget to enter my giveaway here if you haven't yet!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Now that first one would be a good reminder for myself....as high strung as I am I always need to remind myself of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. I really like that first one. That saying is ideal for my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous!! Stylin Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!