I tell you what I am so lovin' all this bloggy love that you guys keep sending my way! Sandy sent me this new one! If you haven't checked out her blog then hop over there now! I especially love her letters to whoever has ticket her off, it's so funny! But anyway here's my pretty butterfly award...

The rules for this award are...
1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3. Also link back to the person who gave you this award.
So I pick these ladies & you should really check out their blogs because they pretty much rock...
Ramblings of a Crazy Mom
Heathers Happiness
Tabi Rambles On
Our Family Blog
Life With Boys
Intense Blessings
Citymom/Countrymom
Theraputic Ramblings of a Mom
----------------------------------------------
And now on to being tagged! I was tagged by Mistee for Crazy Eight Tag, so here ya go!
8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. Private Practice
4. ER
5.Jon and Kate plus 8
6. Lipstick Jungle
7. The Starter Wife
8. 17 Kids and Counting
8 places I like to eat
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Superior Grill
3. Olive Garden
4. Zaxbys
5. Moe's
6. Uno's Chicago Style Pizza
7. Boston Market
8. Taco Bell
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Did mass quantities of laundry
2. Tried to straighten the house
3. Changed sheets
4. Warmed up dinner
5. Put away mass quantities of laundry
6. Took a shower
7. Watched a few Christmas movies on TV
8. Not much
8 things I look forward to
1. Christmas
2. Christmas cards
3. Going to FL to see my family for Christmas
4. Christmas Movies
5. Christmas FOOD
6. Seeing my boys faces on Christmas morning
7. Lots of family togetherness for Christmas
8. Christmas music everywhere you go
8 things I love about Fall
1. Cooler weather
2. Jackets
3. White chocolate Mocha's from SB
4. Big sweaters
5. Leaves changing
6. Fires
7. That means it's almost...CHRISTMAS!
8. Hats & scarves
8 things on my wish list (some serious...some not so serious!)
1. For my boys to come to know Jesus as their Lord & Savior!
2. Maid service
3. To always have exact change...think about it...
4. To live closer to my family
5. Dream house
6. A baby girl
7. To live happily ever after with my boys
8. To be able to go to Mistee's blog party (LOL!) & meet all my bloggy buddies!
I am supposed to tag 8 people but instead if you read this & feel like doing it then go for it! And let me know so I can check out your Crazy Eight Tags! Have a good one!

The rules for this award are...
1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3. Also link back to the person who gave you this award.
So I pick these ladies & you should really check out their blogs because they pretty much rock...
Ramblings of a Crazy Mom
Heathers Happiness
Tabi Rambles On
Our Family Blog
Life With Boys
Intense Blessings
Citymom/Countrymom
Theraputic Ramblings of a Mom
----------------------------------------------
And now on to being tagged! I was tagged by Mistee for Crazy Eight Tag, so here ya go!
8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. Private Practice
4. ER
5.Jon and Kate plus 8
6. Lipstick Jungle
7. The Starter Wife
8. 17 Kids and Counting
8 places I like to eat
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Superior Grill
3. Olive Garden
4. Zaxbys
5. Moe's
6. Uno's Chicago Style Pizza
7. Boston Market
8. Taco Bell
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Did mass quantities of laundry
2. Tried to straighten the house
3. Changed sheets
4. Warmed up dinner
5. Put away mass quantities of laundry
6. Took a shower
7. Watched a few Christmas movies on TV
8. Not much
8 things I look forward to
1. Christmas
2. Christmas cards
3. Going to FL to see my family for Christmas
4. Christmas Movies
5. Christmas FOOD
6. Seeing my boys faces on Christmas morning
7. Lots of family togetherness for Christmas
8. Christmas music everywhere you go
8 things I love about Fall
1. Cooler weather
2. Jackets
3. White chocolate Mocha's from SB
4. Big sweaters
5. Leaves changing
6. Fires
7. That means it's almost...CHRISTMAS!
8. Hats & scarves
8 things on my wish list (some serious...some not so serious!)
1. For my boys to come to know Jesus as their Lord & Savior!
2. Maid service
3. To always have exact change...think about it...
4. To live closer to my family
5. Dream house
6. A baby girl
7. To live happily ever after with my boys
8. To be able to go to Mistee's blog party (LOL!) & meet all my bloggy buddies!
I am supposed to tag 8 people but instead if you read this & feel like doing it then go for it! And let me know so I can check out your Crazy Eight Tags! Have a good one!
Cassandra,
ReplyDeletethanks for the cool award; wow. :) So glad you enjoy my blog. Hope you keep follwowing.
jess
Thank you so much for the award!! I'm glad you like my blog; I love yours too!! =)
ReplyDeletecool! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Cassandra! Thanks for the award and congrats on yours!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know I've been crazy working on my project and I'm so far behind catching up on you. I just wanted to stop in and say "hi" before going back to work...
I'll be back to read up on your happenings later...
Cassandra,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the award. I am so enjoying your blog and couldn't pass up the offer to do my own crazy eight list!
Thanks for making me smile today!
Sooo. Can I put this award on my blog? Do I pass it on? How does this work?? I love all your awards and I need some of that cute decor on my blog...
ReplyDelete-Jess