Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Praying for MckMama

******UPDATED!*******
Baby Stellan is here! He seems to be doing just fantastic & so is Mom! Jump over & see for yourself the amazing power of our God!
Ps 57:7-11 "My heart is steadfast O God, my heart is steadfast. I will sing and make music. I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth."
Wanted to pass along a huge prayer request to you all! If you don't already know MckMama's blog then hop on over & check out their story! They are getting ready to meet little Stellan, who the doctors didn't expect to make it full term & don't really know what happenes next! He has an enlarged heart & will probably have to undergo surgery! And tomorrow morning at 9:30 is go time! Remember this precious family in your prayers, & for God to work a mighty miracle as only He can as the Ultimate Healer!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for this! I need to go over and read her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister showed this blog to me last week when she helped me set up my blog and I could not remember what the name was and could not find it. I had been wondering and thinking about this family and how things had turned out for them. Then I come to visit your "Saucy" blog and look what I find. Amen. I have added her new button to my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I saw this, too. I'll go visit her blog and keep their family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!