It's that time again ladies...Not Me Monday! If this is your first time tuning in then be sure to check out MckMama to see what all the fun is about! So without any further ta do...
I did not skip last Monday because I truly couldn't think of anything & didn't want to sound stupid! Nope I don't care what other people think...I am my own person!
I did not make 3 desserts in the last 2 days & justify it by saying..."We have friends visiting from out of town & they want something different every night!"
I did not redo the look of my blog...AGAIN! I certainly do not think blogs are like clothes & should be changed daily, because that would be a waste of time!
I did not touch up paint spots, paint a shelf, hang the said shelf, & decorate it all in the hour before our friends arrived! Again I don't care about little things like that just to impress people!
I did not wear pj's to church Wednesday night, why would I ever do a silly thing like that? (Because it was pj night for AWANA! And I SO think every week we should do it again!)
There's my Not Me Monday! So what did you not do this week?
Liking your background! I do not feel like a blog stalker reading everyone's Not Me's!
ReplyDeleteCompletely off the topic, how do you put that thing in the sidebar that tells everyone which blogs you've been reading? Help!
CountryMom
I can't wait till our Awana has the PJ night. Since the kids will already be dressed for bed we might skip the bath.Just kidding I would never do that!
ReplyDeleteNice blog redo! Love the banner :-)
ReplyDeleteI do not like your new background! Nope not me!
ReplyDeleteI like the look of your new background!!
ReplyDeleteToday is PJ day at our son's daycare - as part of silly week w/ Halloween costumes on Friday. So fun!! Why can't I wear PJ's to work?! =)
I love love love your new background!! :0)
ReplyDeleteIf I come over to visit, will you make me several different desserts too??
ReplyDeleteIf I come over to visit, will you make me several different desserts too??
ReplyDeleteLove the blog redo! And I wear pj's (sweats) EVERYWHERE! Nothing wrong with that!
ReplyDeleteI wish it were socially acceptable to wear pjs every where. They are so much more comfy than normal clothes!
ReplyDeletei really like your header and the background for your blog. AWesome!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea - what you didn't do. Love it!
ReplyDelete