Tonight we got to go over to our local Bass Pro Shop that was doing a Trick or Treat around the store! The boys got to dress up in their costumes & enjoy lots of fun activities! Momma & GD got some good candy! And tonight is just the beginning, we are going to our churches fall festival on Friday & another local church on Thursday night! We will have TONS of candy by the end of it I am sure! Here a few pics from tonight & I will have more up this weekend!
Have a good one!
This is DD aka Tigger! How cute is he!!!!
This is S-man aka Optimus Prime!
My cute boys ready for Halloween!

Tigger, Optimus Prime, & our friend The Bat!

Ps 127:3 "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him."
Very cute pictures!! Love the one of Tigger in the grass!! =)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Halloween week! So fun!!
Love Love Love the pics~ They are too darn cute!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, you have been Boo-ed! Check out my blog for details!
Great costumes! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute!! I love the Bass Pro Shop, I could spend hours in that place!!
ReplyDeleteCame over from SITS
Oh how cute! My oldest was going to be optimus prime until we pulled off the home made sponge bob costume.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Visiting from SITS Halloween Parade.
Cute little kiddos! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love Optimus Prime...I remember him from way back when I grew up in the 80's! LOL
ReplyDeleteCame over from SITS--adorable pics of your kiddos!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics of your little people. Just coming over from SITS for a little comment love.
ReplyDeletewhat cuties you have. great costumes.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! My husband was Optimus last year. (He's a big kid still).
ReplyDeleteLove your cuties!
You have quite the cute bunch there. Hope you had a great Halloween and congrats on being so saucy ;)
ReplyDeleteTerrific halloween costumes! Sounds like you had a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteLooking at cute halloween costumes never gets dull - I've seen a tigger one before but it's still as cute as evah.
ReplyDeleteLove the optimus prime too. I used to watch Transformers all the time. Mr Optimus is bound to scare a few old ladies!
Very cute kids you have! Congrats on being Sacuy this week may it be a blessed on for you
ReplyDeleteGreat costumes! I love the pics. Congrats on being saucy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being Saucy this week!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being a SaUcY blog!!
Stopping by from SITS....your little guys looked so cute....Congrats on your saucy-ness....
ReplyDeleteVery cute kids all dressed up for Halloween! My son would love to play with Optimus Prime - he could be Bumblebee LOL.Congrats on having such a saucy blog!
ReplyDeleteGreat costumes!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun - love the photos!
Congrats on being Saucy!
ReplyDeleteI loved your pictures of your boys! Too cute. Have a wonderfully blessed Sunday!
Oh, I love Halloween pictures. Such little cuties!
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest Tigger! adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat costumes! Your kids are adorable.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, my little guy was Tigger this year, too!! Really cute :)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute costumes!
ReplyDeleteAdorable costumes. I love their smiles-they look so happy!
ReplyDelete