Monday, October 13, 2008

"Not me! Monday!"

It's that time again, for "Not me! Monday"! I never got around to doing one last week so this is my first in 2 whole weeks! If your not familiar with this then hop over to MckMama's blog & check out what all the fun is about it!
--------------------------------------------
Last week I did not have a really embarrassing thing happen to me in the school line to pick up S-man that I have been saving all week to tell you about!! I would never hold out just for "Not me! Monday", I am not that addicted to it! So here goes...
-------------------------------------------------------
I was not sitting in the car-line, chatting (okay...gossiping!)with a friend from church for almost 45 minutes! I would never, ever do that, I am far too mature for gossip!!
I was not sitting there with the car turned off & the windows down because it was so nice outside, (& to save gas)!! I then did not get back in the car with S-man & try to crank my car! And of course it cranked right up, right...nope wouldn't crank! I did not sit there pleading/bargaining with God, telling Him I was so sorry I gossiped & I would never, ever do it again if only He would have my car start up! One more try...Nope didn't work!
I then did not have to wait for everyone to go around me & have to have my car pushed out of the way! I did not have to wait for my father-in-law to get there & jump off the battery!
I also did not choose this day of ALL days to pick up S-man wearing no make up, & this was not the only thing I could think off, not my car but of all these people seeing me with no make-up! Nope not me, I am absolutely not that vain!! I always go out looking my best, never like I haven't showered in more than 24 hrs!!! Nope NOT ME!!!
---------------------------------------------------
I did not go to one of my favorite blogs, City Mom, Country Mom, to see what their Not Me! Monday posting was, only to LOVE their new background! I did not go to the website they got it from & hunt until I found it! I then did not copy their background, & wish that my GD (graphic designer) hubby would make me a cute header like theirs! I would never do that, mine was fine the way it was, so why change it? Nope I would not do such a silly thing!!
----------------------------------------------------
Well there you go, another Monday almost over! Hope you enjoyed my stories & even had a good laugh! I am most definitely not hoping for comments, especially one from MckMama herself! I wouldn't, I mean who get's excited over those kinds of things? Have a great week & Happy Fall!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I am NOT laughing at you and your embarrassing day. Nope I would NOT do that! I promise!! I have been there, I understand!! I also do NOT gossip about anybody either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny! I loved your Not Me's! -and I wish I could take credit for the beautiful backgrounds, but it's all CountryMom. Isn't she amazing! We're so glad you're reading! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog too! -CityMom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your background looks familiar...hmmmm.. ;) I design our headers because I am a creative geek who likes to putz around with color and photos!
    Talk to that hubby of yours!!
    Thanks so much for the compliment!
    CountryMom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny... I love how you hunted for the cute blog background. I most certainly "have not ever" done anything like that...he-he!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am SERIOUSLY cracking up! At LEAST you didn't have the misfortune of having that someone who pushed your car out of the way be someone you had dated wayyyyyyyyyy back when you used to be skinny and beautiful and almost kinda, sorta hot...ya know....at LEAST there's a bright side... not that it's EVER happened to me or anything. Except I was OVERDUE at the time I ran into said boyfriend. sigh...good times...good times! :oD

    I am TOTALLY stinkin jealous over your background!! Someone needs to figure out something for WordPress before I pop a blood vessel or something. LOL

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had that happen with my van too, but luckily not in my kid's school line!! Sry that had to happen to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always go out with my hair done and makeup on and dressed like i'm going to a party!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!