So this was on Tabi's blog yesterday that she got from this blog, & it looked like a cute thing to do! I did wait until today so that my Not me Monday could stay up all day though!! All you have to do is dump out the contents of your purse & then take a picture! Post the pic & then answer the questions!
So here's my pics...(yes my bed's not made..oh well!)
What's in my purse that I swapped with my best friend for?!?!
*My phone
*My wallet
*My calendar
*My little notebook/blank paper
*Cosmetic bag
-Lipstick
-Advil
-Lip gloss
*Pens
*Ipod (because it needs to be charged)
*Gum
*My keys
*Sunglasses
Now for the questions with this meme:
*What's the most important thing in your handbag?
-Probably my phone and my calendar...I know it should be my wallet, but it's not like there is loads of cash in there! LOL!
*What's the most embarrassing thing in your purse?
-Nothing really!
*What's the smallest thing in your purse?
-My Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
*Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
-Not that I know of
So there's a fun thing for today! Let me know if you did it on your blog so I can check it out!
Have a great day!!

Okay! So I don't have time to do any of this fun stuff, but I do want to respond. My purse changes on a daily basis (I am a woman!) and I guess keys, cell phone and wallet. Boooring! p.s. I used to have a Mom's agenda like yours...
ReplyDeleteCountryMom