Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's this 2 post in 1 day? NO WAY!

fireproofbanner
Have you seen this movie? If not you really should! It's a fantastic story of love, marriage, & most importantly God's love for us! The GD & I went to see it the first weekend it was out & it was great! I encourage everybody to see it, even if your not married, even if your spouse won't go with you, it's a great movie! You can even stop on over at this blog to enter for a giveaway! Enjoy & let me know if you see it & what you thought!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your repost of my giveaway!! I would love to see thousands or better yet millions of couples changed by this movie!! :0)

    I am in Birmingham, just moved here from Huntsville. :) Glad to meet another Alabama mama!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again. Sorry to post so late! I had to work last night at the nursing home. This movie sounds so incredible and I want to see it. I don't know if Husband would though, he usually gives all my "chick flicks" a chance, but that is in the comfort of his own home! ;)
    CountryMom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!