Hey ladies! I have been given then awesome oppurtunity to attend the DotMom Conference done by Lifeway here in Birmingham! It has been such an amazing time & it's only day 1! I have been blessed in worship by Melissa Greene. I have been ministered to through the speaking of Angela Thomas & Angie Smith. I have been given a refresher course on couponing & ways to save my family money by Faithful Provisions. And I have had the wonderful privilege to work with Freeset selling bags that in return free women in India from a life of sex trade. And it's only day 1 ladies!!!! What an blessing I have received already! I can't wait to share my notes with you from each of the sessions & speakers over the next few weeks. I am writing for our churches blog that you can link to here, but I think at least right now that I am also going to post them here too. I have been changed! I wish I could share so much more now but the clock is nearing midnight & I will be up in just a few short hours to see what the Lord has in store for me tomorrow. For now I will leave you with a quote that Angie Smith said tonight that struck me...
"Motherhood is not our highest calling.
Our highest calling is to glorify Christ."
See you soon,
~Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!