Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Random Dozen


1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Cleaning! I HATE cleaning & I am still putting it off...just til tomorrow!

2. How long does it take you to fall asleep,
and do you sleep through the night?
It depends on the night, some night I am out quick & others it takes 30 minutes or even a few hrs! I don't remember the last time I slept through the night, I always have to get up at some point to pee.

3. Which decade would you choose to
exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
Not a clue! I wear what fits & is clean...what decade is that?
The young mother decade!

4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
That's a hard one...people love all my dishes! HAHAHA just kidding! Probably my taco soup or maybe my Outback Chicken. Oh no I know...my Asparagus! YUMMO!!!!!!

5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last
thing you bought on impulse?
Yes I am an impulse shopper but I am also the queen of returns! I can't of what the last thing was off the top of my head but I know there was something!

6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
That it doesn't happen for a long, long, long, long, long, (get my drift?) LONG time!

7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Taking Drew to the doctor this morning just him & I or taking Sam to the dentist this afternoon just him & I! Being able to spend one on one time with my boys is pure joy!

8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Ciabatta bread! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. What trait do you fear developing the most?
(Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Laziness, definitely. It's hard to keep things clean with these 2 boys. Plus with the hubby away it's easy to forget about how the house looks til he's on his way home Thursday nights!

10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Gentleness. I have a tenancy to be full force all the time, I wish I could calm down & be a little more gentler!

11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
I don't know if any of them do. My guest room is pretty in purple with hydrangeas all around. My kitchen is another favorite room with coffee knickknacks all over. But probably the closes would be the dinning room. 3 plain beige walls with a big kick of red on one wall. :)

12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Honestly I don't know if I do. Blogging definitely falls to the wayside a lot. My family life is first , then everything else falls into place I guess.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit here from 2nd Cup of Coffee. I love that your fashion is from the young mother decade! So true of life during babies ...

    I'm curious about your recipe for Outback Chicken ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about cleaning your house...there are way too many other important things to do...like spending time with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your blog answers today. Your boys are adorable. I'll have to come back and read about your miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one on one is PURE joy...yes ma'am!!
    great answers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the Random Dozen. Oh I love Taco Soup...and asparagus...oh and Outback Chicken, WOW, that sounds yummy! And I have four children. I seldom get the one on one time anymore but when I do, I cherish it! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem to be a really good cook.WOW.
    Mine is here
    Nice to meet you.
    Happy Wednesday!
    Wishing you an advance HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!