Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exhausted

...that is the only way to describe how I feel! EXHAUSTED! Drew & I got to FL on Saturday afternoon & since then it's been family, family, & more family! It has been wonderful but busy! If you remember from this post, I talked about how my grandfather would be having heart surgery. Well we are here for that & tomorrow is the day. So I am here to do a quick post asking begging for prayers. He is 85 & in relatively good health, with the exception of his heart issues, however any surgery for his age is considered dangerous. Much less a heart surgery.

So I am asking for prayer for several things...
*For safe travel for my Mom, my Aunt, & myself as we travel about an hour & half tomorrow to the hospital.
*For the doctors who are preforming the surgery to have steady hands & to guide where the Lord leads them.
*For my Mee-Mee to have peace & be calm. I know she is really worked up about her husband of 65 yrs going in for surgery.
*For this to finally help my Paw-Paw have some relief from all the a-fibrillation he has suffered with for many years.
*For my Mom & Aunt to be calm.
*For me to be able to be calm & keep it together for everyone else.
*For my Paw-Paw to be OKAY!!!!
*For God to be glorified through it all...no matter what.

Please pray for our entire family as we walk this uncertain road. We know & trust that God knows what's at the end of this road for our family. Praying that we remember that tomorrow while we are waiting.

Please Dear God oh please let my Paw-Paw be okay...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. At this time your Grandpa may have already had surgery , I pray for a speedy recovery thatwill amaze even the doctors and they will know that God had a hand in the healing, I call upon Jehovah Raffa, the I AM, who will be what we need in the different seasons of our lives. I pray that goodness and mercy will continue to follow Granpa all the days of his life and all of the family will continue to be blessed by his wisdom. To God be all the glory

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!