Monday, February 1, 2010

What is so important to keep me MIA?

Life...that's why I have been MIA...LIFE! I am telling you ladies I hardly have time to breath much let blog lately! With the GD gone at least 4 days a week it makes it really hard to get anything done. Between the boys keeping me busy & trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to keep the house clean...yeah let's just say it's a lot on me right now! That being said I thought I would give a quick update from this weekend!

Unfortunately the stomach virus struck our house this past weekend. Sam woke up Friday night/Saturday morning...throwing up! Isn't that lovely! Thankfully...mercifully my hubby was home! He stayed up with him off & on all night, & after only 5 hrs of being sick he was fine. He kept down some Gatorade then some crackers & then finally that night some soup. Saturday morning we got up & cleaned every surface we could! We should own stock in Lysol & Clorox after Saturday! (So far no one else has shown signs of having the bug, but I will wait a few more days before thinking we are in the clear!)

At the time though we figured we had already been exposed to it however we had friends coming up from FL to visit for the weekend! Yes I did warn them & yes they came anyway, taking their life in their own hands! :) Thankfully by Sunday Sam was fine & we took them bowling! This was the first time the boys have been bowling & they had so much fun! I can't wait to take them back when the GD can go with us! I took lots of pictures though to show him how they did. They both did really good actually, Momma on the other hand, not so much! I haven't bowled in at least 10 yrs & apparently it's not like riding a bike...you do forget! I did horrible! Yes I will admit it...I only beat my youngest by 1 point! And that was with bumpers!!!!! How sad is that! Thankfully that wasn't the point the point was just having fun & fun was definitely had by all!

I will try to get some pictures up at some point but to be honest right now I am exhausted! The kids are in bed & mine is calling my name! Besides I gotta go watch The Bachelor & see who he kicks off! (Please say Vienna, oh pleasssseeeee say Vienna!)
Night ladies!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully things will fall into place soon so you can be back with the hubby everyday and life can slow down just a tad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! hope you all get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!