Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lost tooth!

S-Man lost a tooth! How cute is he!

His tooth has been loose for awhile but he didn't want us to pull it so we just let it be & figured it would fall out eventually. Well today it did. His teacher told me they were doing some of their reading work & all of the sudden, he was saying "Mrs Hicks, Mrs Hicks I lost a tooth." Apparently he just kept messing with it until it finally fell out on its own! We are quite excited about this today since it's his first tooth he "lost". When he was about 3 I think he feel at the park & hit his front two teeth loose. After a trip to the dentist they said to watch it & if it turned grey to come back in. It never did but when he went back 6 months later for his next cleaning they said it had started to go bad. So we had to have that one pulled. Technically this is the first tooth he has lost, so it's very exciting!

We don't do the tooth fairy (sorry to burst any one's bubble!) but what we did before is the GD does a magic trick with him & his tooth turns into money! S-Man loves it, I will have to try to get it on video for you! Last time the GD gave him $5 for his tooth...$5. I wish I would have gotten a magic trick with $5 instead of $1 or $2 from the tooth fairy! Anyway that's the happenings around the Time-Out house today!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Sam! So no tooth fairy, I guess that's why he ran away from me when I asked him at church if the Tooth Fairy was going to bring him some money, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!