Well I figured it was about time for another update, you all probably wondered what happened to me! Truth is I have just been stuck in bed so much, I am starting to go crazy. I am not a homebody so it's hard for me to be down. I like to be on the go & doing for other people, I don't take well to other people doing for me. I think God is trying to teach me that I have to slow down sometimes & take a break!
My Mom & Dad were here for a week to help me after surgery. It was wonderful having them here & I don't know what I would have done without them here! They kept the kids entertained & my Mom stayed on top of the housework. She vacuumed & did all my laundry before leaving Sunday! I am just so thankful to have such wonderful parents that love me & still come to take care of me!
As for the update on surgery recovery, it has been a slow go! Only made worse by the fact that I got a bladder infection from surgery! The worst part has been that I have been so nauseous & having dry heaves! Not good or comfortable when your stomach is retching right after major abdominal surgery! Thankfully I am on antibiotics now & nausea medicine. Doctor said if I didn't get the dry heaving under control they would have to admit me, because they were concerned about me ripping open sutures! Isn't that a lovely picture! Now that is the physical update from surgery on to the emotional....it's been hard. My hormones are so out of whack, & I have days where I am just depressed & cry for no reason. It's been hard to deal with all the emotions that my body has been going through. Hopefully it will get better & not worse! I am just praying that things are on the upside now & won't get worse! Hope you all are having a great week!
My Mom & Dad were here for a week to help me after surgery. It was wonderful having them here & I don't know what I would have done without them here! They kept the kids entertained & my Mom stayed on top of the housework. She vacuumed & did all my laundry before leaving Sunday! I am just so thankful to have such wonderful parents that love me & still come to take care of me!
As for the update on surgery recovery, it has been a slow go! Only made worse by the fact that I got a bladder infection from surgery! The worst part has been that I have been so nauseous & having dry heaves! Not good or comfortable when your stomach is retching right after major abdominal surgery! Thankfully I am on antibiotics now & nausea medicine. Doctor said if I didn't get the dry heaving under control they would have to admit me, because they were concerned about me ripping open sutures! Isn't that a lovely picture! Now that is the physical update from surgery on to the emotional....it's been hard. My hormones are so out of whack, & I have days where I am just depressed & cry for no reason. It's been hard to deal with all the emotions that my body has been going through. Hopefully it will get better & not worse! I am just praying that things are on the upside now & won't get worse! Hope you all are having a great week!
Praying for you my sweet blogging friend. I hope everything settles down for you soon and you can get back up on your feet. You need to just rant or talk or anything just email me!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you daily! This too shall pass!! Wish you were closer so I could give ya a hug!!!! Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing better! I can't imagine the emotional issues you are having to deal with.
ReplyDelete