I know I know I disappeared again! I am sorry, kinda... I have missed you guys but I have really enjoyed the time I have been spending with my family! We have been so busy & just loving on each other! The GD is at youth camp this week so I have been doing the single parent thing, which let me tell you ain't fun! I am very ready for him to be home tomorrow, as are the boys! Then we have a long weekend at home since the GD is off on Monday! I can't wait!
Last week one of my bff from FL (where I grew up) came up for a visit! It was so good to see her & spend time with her! Let me tell you she loves my boys so much like they are her own! (Which is really good considering she is second in line to get them should something happen to us!) We had a great time catching up & having some girl time! I wish she lived closer then we could really get into some trouble!! LOL!
---------------------------------------------------
Talk about getting into some trouble, tomorrow is my bff Sheila's birthday as well as my Mom's birthday! Talk about good timing! I won't talk about how old my Mom will be but Sheila is hitting a big one this year the big 30!!! I am so not giving her a hard time because I will be there before too long!
Sheila is such an amazing friend, mother, wife, sister, daughter! I could talk about her for hours & what she means to me but I will just point you to this post I wrote a little about her! Happy Birthday She-She! We Love You!!!!!!!!!
And to my Momma, I wish we could be there for your birthday! Sorry we are apart but I hope you have a fabulous day & enjoy every second of it! Again I could go on & on about her & what she means to me but just read this post I wrote at Mothers Day for her! I love you so much! Happy Birthday Mom!
-------------------------------------------------
Don't forget while celebrating this weekend that there is more to this day than fireworks & cookouts! Remember the freedoms we have thanks to the men & women who fight for us! No matter your political views remember the soldiers & their families! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do!!!!!

Last week one of my bff from FL (where I grew up) came up for a visit! It was so good to see her & spend time with her! Let me tell you she loves my boys so much like they are her own! (Which is really good considering she is second in line to get them should something happen to us!) We had a great time catching up & having some girl time! I wish she lived closer then we could really get into some trouble!! LOL!
---------------------------------------------------
Talk about getting into some trouble, tomorrow is my bff Sheila's birthday as well as my Mom's birthday! Talk about good timing! I won't talk about how old my Mom will be but Sheila is hitting a big one this year the big 30!!! I am so not giving her a hard time because I will be there before too long!
Sheila is such an amazing friend, mother, wife, sister, daughter! I could talk about her for hours & what she means to me but I will just point you to this post I wrote a little about her! Happy Birthday She-She! We Love You!!!!!!!!!
And to my Momma, I wish we could be there for your birthday! Sorry we are apart but I hope you have a fabulous day & enjoy every second of it! Again I could go on & on about her & what she means to me but just read this post I wrote at Mothers Day for her! I love you so much! Happy Birthday Mom!
-------------------------------------------------
Don't forget while celebrating this weekend that there is more to this day than fireworks & cookouts! Remember the freedoms we have thanks to the men & women who fight for us! No matter your political views remember the soldiers & their families! I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sheila and Cass's Mom!
ReplyDelete