1. I am addicted to reality tv! Seriously, I watch way to much of it, actually I DVR it & watch it with no commercials!
2. I eat peanut butter on my pancakes! I have no idea where this came from but I grew up eating them that way & don't like them any other way! I am trying to introduce my kids to it too!!!
3. I have always wished that I could sing! I love to sing, I am just not good at it. I would love to be able to sing in the choir at church or sing solo's! I wish I could, but guess what...one day I will! I know one day I will get to sing to my savior face to face!!

I too am totally addicted to reality TV... thank GOD for DVR that you dont have to deal with commercials because they always put them in at the most intense times... "Who's going next? We'll tell you after this commercial"... BLAH!
ReplyDeleteMake a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
ReplyDeleteServe the Lord with gladness;
come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God;
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise;
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations.
psalm 100
Nowhere does it say the sound must be palatable to our ears...just Our Father's. ~smiles~
I am a complete reality junkie also, dvr is the best! I also like a wierd combo of food..steamed cabbage/ketchup. I grew up eating it that way and can't eat it without the ketchup! Peanut butter on pancakes sounds pretty good to me!
ReplyDelete