Anybody else feeling this way? Maybe it's just because I have been so out of it lately, but I am feeling totally blocked! It's happened before but not usually for quite this long! Oh well I will try to forge ahead & give you an update. I am finally feeling better, not 100% but better. We had a busy Saturday & then church Sunday morning, by the time we were done with lunch I was beat! I laid down & was out in about 2 seconds & didn't wake up for another 2 1/2 hrs! Even when I woke up I was so tired, so D-D & I stayed home last night trying to rest up for the week! It's revival at the church this week, so lots going on! Thank you for wondering about me & praying for me! I really appreciate it! I am hoping that I am finally on the other side of all this. I go to the doc on Thursday for my post-op, so we will see then!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thought I would share 2 funny stories about my boys from last week! Kids are such a mess I tell you & you never know what they will say next!
*We have a guy at our church that for whatever reason wears an eye patch. Well Wednesday night he & his wife were keeping D-D's class. D-D walked right in, took one look at him & without skipping a beat said "Are you a pirate?" Thankfully the guys was so good about it & said "Why yes I am, ARRRRRR!" I was so glad that I was at home resting & the GD got to deal with that one!
*Earlier that same day I had to run to Target to get the baby shower gift for a shower on Thursday night. While there I also got some plastic eggs & candy to fill for S-Man's class egg hunt. We were wandering the aisles, just waisting time really. S-Man kept picking up Easter Baskets & turning them upside down & placing them on his head like a hat. Finally we moved away from that stuff & I was looking on a clearance aisle. S-Man saw something he liked, grabbed it, & put it on his head all the while laughing. I turned around to find my son with a woman's thong on his head!!!! I quickly told him to take it off, even though to him it was nothing since he had no clue what it was! I then proceed to another aisle, while calling the GD to tell him what his son had done! LOL!
Oh my boys how I love them! But man there is no telling what I am in for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thought I would share 2 funny stories about my boys from last week! Kids are such a mess I tell you & you never know what they will say next!
*We have a guy at our church that for whatever reason wears an eye patch. Well Wednesday night he & his wife were keeping D-D's class. D-D walked right in, took one look at him & without skipping a beat said "Are you a pirate?" Thankfully the guys was so good about it & said "Why yes I am, ARRRRRR!" I was so glad that I was at home resting & the GD got to deal with that one!
*Earlier that same day I had to run to Target to get the baby shower gift for a shower on Thursday night. While there I also got some plastic eggs & candy to fill for S-Man's class egg hunt. We were wandering the aisles, just waisting time really. S-Man kept picking up Easter Baskets & turning them upside down & placing them on his head like a hat. Finally we moved away from that stuff & I was looking on a clearance aisle. S-Man saw something he liked, grabbed it, & put it on his head all the while laughing. I turned around to find my son with a woman's thong on his head!!!! I quickly told him to take it off, even though to him it was nothing since he had no clue what it was! I then proceed to another aisle, while calling the GD to tell him what his son had done! LOL!
Oh my boys how I love them! But man there is no telling what I am in for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! You really never know what kids are going to do in public!
ReplyDeleteOh the thong thing is sooo funny!!! Kids are truly so much fun! I am so glad your are starting to feel normal again!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!! That is so funny about the thong. BOYS!!! Glad you got some rest yesterday; naps are so good sometimes!! =)
ReplyDeleteOh I hear ya. I hit a deep dark patch a couple weeks back and still havent dealt with it. I hate when it happens because it blocks me right up blog-wise until I *finally* deal with it. I just know my bloggy habits will return once I do... unfortunately right now it's doomed my entries to nothing more than sharing junk...
ReplyDeleteIt was a couple of weeks after my surgery before I really felt back in the swing of blogging! It just takes a bit to get the routine back!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh yeah, you are in for a ride with boys! Be sure and check out my squirrel post and the mud pit post!!!
Love your title. I will have to come back and visit again.
ReplyDeleteKids are definitely good for a laugh. Glad you are feeling better! It's been a crazy few weeks here too - i'm just now getting around to catching up on my blog reading.
ReplyDelete