Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I don't know about you guys but we are so busy around here! It seems like there is so much going on & always something to do...like the never ending laundry that I should be doing now! Oh well, it will get done...eventually. Anyway, I have been trying to take a few minutes to write my Thankful Thursday for the week, but between doc appt & S-Man's Easter party at school, there has been no time! But finally I found a few quite minutes to sit down & get started!





Today it is an easy choice for who to be thankful for...My husband! Today is my wonderful husband's birthday! He is turning 34 oh I mean 28! The GD really doesn't like his birthday, never has. Although I don't think it's the birthday so much as just getting older in general! I always tell him that he should be thankful to have a wife that's 7 yrs younger & will keep him young! It doesn't work though.

I am a very blessed woman in so many ways & especially in the husband department! He is always there to lend a helping hand no matter what. He always puts my needs & the kids needs above himself. He is so thoughtful & loving! From the very beginning he has always been a very hands on Dad! When the boys were newborns he would always swap off feedings with me so I could get some rest too! He was so tired but never batted an eye when it was his turn! With all my many health issues he has had MANY nights were he has come home from work, cooked dinner, cleaned up the house, done bath time & bedtime & never complained! He is my rock & when I am in his arms the world always makes sense again. There is no place in the world I feel safer than in his arms! He is my best friend, my lover, my confidant, my shoulder, my supporter, & my cheerleader. He has taught me to be a better person & shown me what true love means! I could never explain how much I love this man & what he means to me! I know beyond a shadow of doubt that God created him specifically for me! I put together a small slideshow of pics with one of "our songs" to it! Be sure to mute the other music & then enjoy!
I love you baby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cassandra,

    I know you've received the Lemonade Stand Award previously, but I nominated you for it again anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! You did grab a good man! We are so blessed to have ya'll as friends! Tell him Happy Birthday for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tribute to your hubby. Happy Birthday to him... Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is great!! Happy Birthday to your man!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!