I have been slacking lately with Thankful Thursday! It's not that I don't have much to be thankful for, it's that I can't seem to find the time to sit down & write a post that is worthy of these thankful things/people! So tonight because again I just don't have a lot of time it's going to be a simple list of people I am praying for specifically. Thankful that I have the privilege of being apart of their journeys...
*Stellan & MckMama-What a world wind few weeks this poor family has had! I can't even imagine! And now that it looks like they still have weeks ahead of them of hospitals! Keep praying for them!
*The LeBlanc triplets-Oh how small these precious babies are! One baby, Kuylen, is not doing as well as the others. Please keep this sweet family in your prayers!
*Sheila-My BFF who found out she is prego & finally everything looks really good!!!! So excited for her especially after the ectopic pregnancy she had back in Dec! Can't wait to meet my new little niece or nephew!
*Tim & Joy-Longtime friends of the GD who just had a baby this morning! Abby Hannah is doing really good, but is having a hard time keeping her blood sugar up. Keep them in your prayers! Joy is still trying to recover from a preeclamsia induced labor & they have waited many years for Abby to finally be here!
*Lesley-A friend of mine from church that is only about 2 weeks away from delivery & let me tell you this poor girl is miserable!!!! All you Mommy's know how rough it can be at the end! Will you remember her, for the end of the pregnancy & for an easy labor! Precious Gracen is going to make her parents dreams come true after 13 yrs of trying to get pregnant!

Wow, babies and more babies. I love visiting your blog!!
ReplyDeleteCome see me, giveaway going on.