Oh my I saw this on Kelly's Korner & had to repost (after I finished blubbering!)! Obviously I have boys but it's still so true...It won't be like this for long!!!
I saw this on tv the other day after Jaxon and I were having one of those days. I just cried. It is so true, they grow up so FAST! I wish they could be little for longer, but then again, it's just the way it is.
Jerry had me listen to this song and boy did I cry. Well, I cried again listening to it on your blog! I really wish Jacob would slow down on the growing. I can't believe he's halfway to a year, makes me sad.
That is such a sweet song!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on tv the other day after Jaxon and I were having one of those days. I just cried. It is so true, they grow up so FAST! I wish they could be little for longer, but then again, it's just the way it is.
ReplyDeleteI've always been a huge Darius Rucker aka Hootie and the Blowfish fan. Love that voice, so much soul there!
ReplyDeleteJerry had me listen to this song and boy did I cry. Well, I cried again listening to it on your blog! I really wish Jacob would slow down on the growing. I can't believe he's halfway to a year, makes me sad.
ReplyDelete