After a ton of prayers, lots of talks & advice, we made the big decision. I am having surgery on March 25th, just 2 short weeks away! I am doing the endometrial ablation, a laproscopy to drain the cyst, & a tubal. I pray that this is the right choice, what it comes down too, is preventing the hysterectomy if at all possible. Not having to put my body through that if I can hold off. I ask that you would all keep me in your prayers as we prepare for this & then for the surgery itself! Thanks ladies!
praying for you too!!!
ReplyDeleteI had to have a hysterectomy at a VERY young age...after having several other surgeries.. I'm praying like crazee for you!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you..
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you, I have had the cyst removal and the tubal so I understand how you feel. You will be okay and I will pray for you to have peace over your decision!
ReplyDeletePraying for you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you and a speedy recovery!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your speedy recovery.
ReplyDeletePraying! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I know this was such a hard decision. I will pray for you!
ReplyDelete*HUGZ*! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou will be in my prayers.
ReplyDelete