Monday, February 23, 2009

NMM

What's today? Why it's NMM of course! My favorite day of the week, where I get to admit deny everything that happened this week! If you don't know what I am talking about, then you must have been taking a very long winters nap! It's by MckMama of course! So jump over there & get to it! It's so much fun! So without further tado...


*I did not do a post last week about how thankful for my friends last week that actually got my bff to start a blog of her own. All so she could comment on my post, & then she thought she would try blogging! Now 4 post later...she's hooked! I knew she would be, it's all part of my plan. (Insert evil laugh here)

*I did not teach myself how to make a blog button this week along with headers & signatures as well! And even if I did, I wouldn't brag about myself here! And I certainly wouldn't show them to you...

Sheila


Jess

Amy

Amy's store

Feel free to click on any all of them to see the fun stuff I did & to meet these great IRL (in real life) friends of mine! Aren't you glad I didn't brag about this too much?

*I did not decide to start up a blog for me & the GD to
showcase some of our design work & possibly turn it into something! I certainly won't give you the link once it's up & running!

So that's it for this week, short & sweet!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a fabulous idea.... Your designs are pretty darn cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your buttons are so cute!! I really need to figure out how to do that stuff because I like to change my stuff too much to pay someone do it for me!! Hehehehe......Have a GREAT Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the buttons! I would love to learn how to do that as well. I am also trying to talk some of my friends into starting a blog...still working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope...I dont hide in all the spoiler sites for American Idol....of course I wouldnt waste my days away doing that. Of course Im not so addicted to that show that I attempted to get the accountant to hurry through the paperwork so I dont have to go in on Wednesday and miss my show. Nope wouldnt do that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!