Monday, February 9, 2009

NMM

Oh how I love Mondays! Why do I love Monday's you ask? Because of NMM of course! I am so glad MckMama started this fun blog carnival! So jump right in & let me know what you did not do this week!

*I did not spend most of the week drugged up not really remembering anything that happened this week. I most certainly did not go to bed early every night because I was so out of it! Nope not me, pain never rules my life.

*I did not rush to get every thing together last minute Sat morning to take to consignment sale! I really did have most of it ready but I was not running around like a maniac trying to finish up.

*I am not super excited because this is my 99th post & in honor of my 100th post I will be having a great giveaway! I will not be surprising you for when it will actually happen, so I do not expect you all to sit right by your computer patiently waiting!

*I am not really excited for tonight because I get a Girls Night In watching The Bachelor with my girlfriends!

Okay that's it for this week. Not to much exciting! Oh well! Have a good one everybody!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Those milestone posts are so much fun.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching The Bachelor tonight too :) I am anxiously awaiting the episode that DeAnna shows up! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be watching the Bachelor as well...wonder when Deanna is going to make her appearance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so not excited about your giveaway! OK. I am SO am!!

    Blessings,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pain {never} rules my life either!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's been such a painful week. Praying you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been enjoying these no me Mondays too. I've been going to bed so early every night and just passing out right after the kids do. I always look forward to girls nights out..we all need time with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just surfed onto your site tonight and plan to come back when I have more time! Loved what I've read so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo what did you think of the bachelor? isn't it crazy how addicting it is?? love the not me's!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So join me in Time-Out!